-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Seat set from KAZZA. It was available during the weekend at 60 L$. The great thing is that now the set is modifiable. I unlinked some things and made the set a bit smaller. The set uses some older AVsitter version: Due to how the menu has been setup it is a bit cumbersome to adjust the sitting animations. I might change AVsitter to the latest version.

2020-09-30_North-Waddling_KAZZA-set.thumb.jpg.06c55ada0608f51095aad4aad36c7ddd.jpg

Are you not super happy to finally get rid of that plant? I did a happy dance. I picked the lightest color on the chairs too.

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Forrest Mercury said:

Seen as people are showing off their autumnal landscaping already..

Snapshot_073.thumb.jpg.05ce5fd5c2e4da565c081da6b07b1a20.jpgSnapshot_074-2.thumb.jpg.5a1571f0c8b727822b318747864045ee.jpgSnapshot_071-3.thumb.jpg.116df6ce97cb32e616be9189ff3c30d7.jpg

Might be a little early for some but I couldn't resist cozy-ing up.

I'm happy with my houseboat... but man, your pictures make me want to have a loghome. It looks so comfortable and ready-to-curl-up next to a fireplace.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

If it is any comfort, my land out of Bellisseria gives me 1100 prims to play with, and I still run out of prims. I think both you and I would fill up a huge prim count fast! 😁

For sure!

I'm debating about picking up the bedroom pieces at this point. I never go upstairs anyway. I need MOAR ghosts!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 10/2/2020 at 11:21 PM, Eddy Vortex said:

Oy, what has happened to my once orderly home?

HouseMess02.thumb.png.df4f7444a3f7045d5577ac0188f55453.png

😿

OMG that fish pillow!  Where does he come from, may I ask? 

What a great decorating theme!  I know the parents of SL have their own groups, I wonder if anyone has opened a 'day care' center in Belli?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

OMG that fish pillow!  Where does he come from, may I ask? 

The fish pillow and cat is from Maru Kado:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nyah/215/106/22

8 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

What a great decorating theme!  I know the parents of SL have their own groups, I wonder if anyone has opened a 'day care' center in Belli?

Thanks.  You can blame my "brother" for that.  He just waltzes in and makes a mess.  😆  A Belli day care?  You can count me out; I won't be planning to operate one. I could barely handle one kid, much less a room full of little rascals. 🤪

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.