-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

14 hours ago, Forrest Mercury said:

Seen as people are showing off their autumnal landscaping already..

Snapshot_073.thumb.jpg.05ce5fd5c2e4da565c081da6b07b1a20.jpgSnapshot_074-2.thumb.jpg.5a1571f0c8b727822b318747864045ee.jpgSnapshot_071-3.thumb.jpg.116df6ce97cb32e616be9189ff3c30d7.jpg

Might be a little early for some but I couldn't resist cozy-ing up.

What a lovely post to wake up and find. ❤️ The windlight setting is so tranquil. I hope you will post more.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Seat set from KAZZA. It was available during the weekend at 60 L$. The great thing is that now the set is modifiable. I unlinked some things and made the set a bit smaller. The set uses some older AVsitter version: Due to how the menu has been setup it is a bit cumbersome to adjust the sitting animations. I might change AVsitter to the latest version.

2020-09-30_North-Waddling_KAZZA-set.thumb.jpg.06c55ada0608f51095aad4aad36c7ddd.jpg

Are you not super happy to finally get rid of that plant? I did a happy dance. I picked the lightest color on the chairs too.

• Like 6
16 hours ago, Forrest Mercury said:

Seen as people are showing off their autumnal landscaping already..

Snapshot_073.thumb.jpg.05ce5fd5c2e4da565c081da6b07b1a20.jpgSnapshot_074-2.thumb.jpg.5a1571f0c8b727822b318747864045ee.jpgSnapshot_071-3.thumb.jpg.116df6ce97cb32e616be9189ff3c30d7.jpg

Might be a little early for some but I couldn't resist cozy-ing up.

I'm happy with my houseboat... but man, your pictures make me want to have a loghome. It looks so comfortable and ready-to-curl-up next to a fireplace.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

If it is any comfort, my land out of Bellisseria gives me 1100 prims to play with, and I still run out of prims. I think both you and I would fill up a huge prim count fast! 😁

For sure!

I'm debating about picking up the bedroom pieces at this point. I never go upstairs anyway. I need MOAR ghosts!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
On 10/2/2020 at 11:21 PM, Eddy Vortex said:

Oy, what has happened to my once orderly home?

HouseMess02.thumb.png.df4f7444a3f7045d5577ac0188f55453.png

😿

OMG that fish pillow!  Where does he come from, may I ask? 

What a great decorating theme!  I know the parents of SL have their own groups, I wonder if anyone has opened a 'day care' center in Belli?

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

OMG that fish pillow!  Where does he come from, may I ask? 

The fish pillow and cat is from Maru Kado:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nyah/215/106/22

8 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

What a great decorating theme!  I know the parents of SL have their own groups, I wonder if anyone has opened a 'day care' center in Belli?

Thanks.  You can blame my "brother" for that.  He just waltzes in and makes a mess.  😆  A Belli day care?  You can count me out; I won't be planning to operate one. I could barely handle one kid, much less a room full of little rascals. 🤪

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3