-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin

It is the only pic that show the bottom, the buoy in the back is at the end. The land is 64 m long, but only 16 m wide. The houseboat takes almost half of it, I think.

It would be exiting to heve deeper water, but hey, at least I have a boat.

I scavenged off the bottom plate of something I had. I textured it with a sand texture with pebbles and small shells. So the ground will be more interesting. No way that I could scatter small stones out over the whole area. The cost was high, but the fish is really interesting. And low LI. I am used to old prim fish where an animated fish with details would be 5-10 prims.

I used up my Li fast thee. I have a piece of 30- li furniture that I can replace with something else, so I have a few more LI.

Snapshot_010.jpg

• Like 33

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

It is the only pic that show the bottom, the buoy in the back is at the end. The land is 64 m long, but only 16 m wide. The houseboat takes almost half of it, I think.

It would be exiting to heve deeper water, but hey, at least I have a boat.

I scavenged off the bottom plate of something I had. I textured it with a sand texture with pebbles and small shells. So the ground will be more interesting. No way that I could scatter small stones out over the whole area. The cost was high, but the fish is really interesting. And low LI. I am used to old prim fish where an animated fish with details would be 5-10 prims.

I used up my Li fast thee. I have a piece of 30- li furniture that I can replace with something else, so I have a few more LI.

Snapshot_010.jpg

I love this so much! Would it be ok if I visited sometime and took pictures for my blog? The new continent inspired me to start blogging again (it's been years) so I'm exploring and taking pics!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Barbie Glas said:

I love this so much! Would it be ok if I visited sometime and took pictures for my blog? The new continent inspired me to start blogging again (it's been years) so I'm exploring and taking pics!

Don't be surprised if I am moving stuff around. I can't say I am done, must just move it a bit here... there... replace something....

And put a few more fish in.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Evallen/193/243/22

Please come. :)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Don't be surprised if I am moving stuff around. I can't say I am done, must just move it a bit here... there... replace something....

I am definitely planning to come check it out once i am done with some rl stuff and can sit back down. Looks so adorable!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Love your Grotto! A little too shallow to really get moving around as a mermaid (I am also really rusty at it lol) but love what you're creating under there :)

I think Sharky was scared of me

MerZ.thumb.jpg.b9ebc9e40db20c08c0cccf0b7eef0ff1.jpg

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

🙄

I didn't post any advertising. You just did. I didn't mention anything about selling in my post. I also posted my pics of my home before I put the product for sale.  Should I go roll my eyes at your post advertising your product?

I thought you were better than this Coffee!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeDujour said:

I have absolutely made stuff for Linden homes and have it for sale, when I start a new thread to show it off whilst simultaneously declaring a moratorium on adverts, you may indeed roll your eyes at me.

😁

You don't know the difference between a pic and a vendor cover? I didn't post a vendor cover, nor did I say anything about the product being for sale. That's what I meant by no advertising. Just because someone makes a product and uses that product as or in their home doesn't mean they can't post pics of their home in this thread. My no advertising comment was meant to not post vendors or obvious listings of products showing multiple colors and so forth. I posted that at the beginning of this thread because it had been brought up by others in that other thread that advertising was getting to be a problem. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

... because it had been brought up by others in that other thread that advertising was getting to be a problem. 

Wait .. no it hasn't .. has it? . There's not even so much as a single post containing the words 'advertising', 'advert', 'adverts', 'selling, 'sales' , 'spam' in that entire thread, so unless we're using code words I'm drawing a complete blank. Maybe I missed something, care to link?

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

Wait .. no it hasn't .. has it? . There's not even so much as a single post containing the words 'advertising', 'advert', 'adverts', 'selling, 'sales' , 'spam' in that entire thread, so unless we're using code words I'm drawing a complete blank. Maybe I missed something, care to link?

These were responses to my initial inquiry about starting a separate thread specifically for showing home and garden picture spreads here - 

This is the only reason I mentioned no advertising when I began the thread. And again to me advertising is not posting pics but posting pics stating that the products are for sale or by posting pictures of the various colors a product is available in. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So no one complained, so you made a thread prompting them to complain, so you could make this thread, so you could post your own merch pics ??

I'll admit to having had a half a Ball jar o port, so you'l have to excuse me, but was getting called out on it part of the grand scheme all along too? 

This has all gone very scooby-doo.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeDujour said:

So no one complained, so you made a thread prompting them to complain, so you could make this thread, so you could post your own merch pics ??

I'll admit to having had a half a Ball jar o port, so you'l have to excuse me, but was getting called out on it part of the grand scheme all along too? 

This has all gone very scooby-doo.

You really have given me credit for being far craftier than I am. My only reason for suggesting a dedicated home and garden thread is because we have one in the general discussion forum. I thought that it would be beneficial for organizational purposes to have a thread specifically for showing photo spreads of our home and gardens. I didn't want a place to sell my products. if that was my purpose I could have just continued posting in the one Patch started.

I do enjoy sharing my ideas for ways to use the Linden Homes. I've been doing that for weeks now. My purpose isn't to make money but to spur the imagination of those who might want some inspiration. I go looking in the home and garden thread myself for inspiration. We all enjoy sharing pics of our homes. I don't understand why you would think that just because someone made some of the things they are using in their home that they shouldn't be able to show pics of their home. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I almost switched to Continental after seeing it. Almost.

I had intended to go Continental originally, and that house solidified the want, thanks for sharing!

Oh I see, it's basically Fancy Decor's showcase house.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

I had intended to go Continental originally, and that house solidified the want, thanks for sharing!

Tell me if you can inspect linked items. Or is it just me who can't. He has linked so much, and only the last object show creator name. I was looking at a ting linked, and could not find out who made it. Because it is not *only*  Fancy Decor furniture.

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Tell me if you can inspect linked items. Or is it just me who can't. He has linked so much, and only the last object show creator name. I was looking at a ting linked, and could not find out who made it. Because it is not *only*  Fancy Decor furniture.

I just clicked and then went to "edit linked" then clicked on individual items. Most were Fancy Decor(or the same creator without the store name), with a few What's Next(mainly the tulips outside) or others in there.

The owner of the house/plot is the owner of Fancy Decor, though.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Thanks 1