OH LOOK! πŸ‘€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Patch Linden
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I bet we can post questions, comments, pictures and stuff in this sub forum!

Absolutely! I expect we'll have a lot of sharing going on once we can actually move in. Of course those living in the "classic" Linden Homes can share as well. The title isn't New Linden Homes. :D

Β 

Edited by Blush Bravin

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

The SSP thread was moved to this forum. Unless there's another SSP thread I'm not aware of .. say it ain't so!

Β YEP they did move the SSP post. Now here under LAND and Linden Homes.Β  I think that there is still plenty of chatting about what's coming up in that thread.Β 

• Like 1

I wasn't doubting THAT

- But where did she squueze in the deviding wall between Bedroom and bath? How would that look when you come up the stairs?

and how dis she get THREE rooms in the groundfloor? living- diningroom and kitchen?

... looking closer I BEGIN to understand - Kitchen plus dining at the garden side - living where I put the kitchen.

Β 

Edited by Leora Jacobus

14 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I wasn't doubting THAT

- But where did she squueze in the deviding wall between Bedroom and bath? How would that look when you come up the stairs?

and how dis she get THREE rooms in the groundfloor? living- diningroom and kitchen?

... looking closer I BEGIN to understand - Kitchen plus dining at the garden side - living where I put the kitchen.

Β 

Blush made a nice wall to divide the bedroom in a bedroom/wardrobe/bath. She will sell it. I am getting one as soon as she does.

The picture is somewhere in the long SSP thread.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Blush made a nice wall to divide the bedroom in a bedroom/wardrobe/bath. She will sell it. I am getting one as soon as he does.

The picture is somewhere in the long SSP thread.

I am waiting for the matching textures from LL. I've talked to Patch and know they are coming. Once those are here I'll be releasing the kits.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well you get a pack in your Postbox choosing 6

Then there is a texture box in that pack - haven't opened that yet.

The houseboat box has all the textures. Somehow the house textures didn't make it into the Traditional box .. but they are coming.

• Thanks 1

I think I'm too fussy. Already exhausted my 5 attempts today. There's just no pleasing some people! >.<

But the world is SO much better in general than the former SL homes. Some of the beach and coastal areas I saw are fantastic! Well done Linden Labs, I say!

And now... back to vicariously living through your pictures, and of course, waiting.Β 

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.