OH LOOK! πŸ‘€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Patch Linden
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:
14 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I have a tornado avatar. Just sayin'.Β 

Would you be available for hire, per chance? Just run around the campers screaming as loud as you can and tossing random furnishings for a minute here or there. Just asking for a friend. 🀣

It's a pity I don't get in world much. Sylvia could sweep through to soften up the targets and I'd follow behind to burn them to the ground. I always thought that "creative"Β collaboration was one of SL's most attractive features.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

It's a pity I don't get in world much. Sylvia could sweep through to soften up the targets and I'd follow behind to burn them to the ground. I always thought that "creative"Β collaboration was one of SL's most attractive features.

I'll churn 'em, you burn 'em!Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

An old photo from 2011 of Ever Dreamscape and me as tornados, greeting noobs at Moose Beach. (They loved it.)Β Β 

Β 

6605244073_1dd5698814_o.png

Yeah, you really need to go to the SL16B preview area in that and get some pics.Β Β :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

An old photo from 2011 of Ever Dreamscape and me as tornados, greeting noobs at Moose Beach. (They loved it.)Β Β 

Β 

6605244073_1dd5698814_o.png

You make a lovely duo. I'd only met Ever a few times, but I think we'd have got along nicely.

And it's nice to see a resident of RL's "Tornado Alley" putting a positive spin on them here.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

The real travesty would be not having this happen!

(I bet when the Moles and Lindens talked about bringing a community together this wasn't what they imagined)Β πŸ˜†

Β 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, RaeLeeH said:
9 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

The real travesty would be not having this happen!

(I bet when the Moles and Lindens talked about bringing a community together this wasn't what they imagined)Β πŸ˜†

I was raised by parents who could have crafted episodes of Looney Tunes. While other people dreaded awful things, we'd rub our hands togetherΒ over imagined prospects for those things taken to absurd extremes. The greatest pleasure of being here in SL is that it seems to attract like minded individuals and gives us the tools to "realize" the absurdity of our dreams. From what I've seen of the Lindens, they're kindred spirits. The more or less sensible development of Linden propertiesΒ is, I think,Β the result of considerable restraint.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/28/2019 at 1:43 PM, RaeLeeH said:

This train of thought is why I'm wary about the campers, though initially I was excited for them (and still kind of am). But since the announcement I've seen people casting judgement about what they don't want to see... and it's not even here yet. Personally I'd like a trailer park, but of course it's not the kind of thing that fits into the "pretty" that is Bellisseria. And in its own way that's actually good too, because to have anything grungy would be visually jarring. But it also saddens me in way for pretty much the same reason; I have friends who were keen to take a camper. Now they're not. Their fear is they'd probably be kicked out anyway for going against convention (not ToS), and with confusion over maturity rating I'm already predicting fights will break out at some point the minute someone has the gall to rez a broken pink flamingo right next to the broken down pick up and roadkill roasting over the bonfire of broken kitchen chairs...Β 

*… can already hear the banjos ...* 🀠

I saw an abandoned drug house in my traditional neighborhood on Bellessaria. I thought it was funny as HeII. and not noticed any complaints about it.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.