OH LOOK! πŸ‘€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Patch Linden
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I wasn't doubting THAT

- But where did she squueze in the deviding wall between Bedroom and bath? How would that look when you come up the stairs?

and how dis she get THREE rooms in the groundfloor? living- diningroom and kitchen?

... looking closer I BEGIN to understand - Kitchen plus dining at the garden side - living where I put the kitchen.

Β 

Here you go

Silver_006.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

That is a great idea hon. It's a great placeΒ  to hang aΒ  porch swing.

That was the very reason I made a patio with pergola a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE porch swings! I posted that along with my ideas for partitioning the bedroom into a bath and closet on the front of the house leaving enough room for the bedroom. I can't remember which thread I posted those in.... there are so many now.

I have enclosed all the walls and floor in the bath area so it can be tiled. The kit will have texture change tiles but will also be mod so anyone can drop their own textures on it.

69105388_tiledbath_001.thumb.png.9a3c0b1810555f18beb89ad6df00a29c.png

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

I think I'm too fussy. Already exhausted my 5 attempts today. There's just no pleasing some people! >.<

But the world is SO much better in general than the former SL homes. Some of the beach and coastal areas I saw are fantastic! Well done Linden Labs, I say!

And now... back to vicariously living through your pictures, and of course, waiting.Β 

I say that I am never lucky in a lottery, but I got a house with a view over water on the first try.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

That was the very reason I made a patio with pergola a couple of weeks ago. I posted that along with my ideas for partitioning the bedroom into a bath and closet on the front of the house leaving enough room for the bedroom. I can't remember which thread I posted those in.... there are so many now.

I have enclosed all the walls and floor in the bath area so it can be tiled. The kit will have texture change tiles but will also be mod so anyone can drop their own textures on it.

69105388_tiledbath_001.thumb.png.9a3c0b1810555f18beb89ad6df00a29c.png

Pergola patios are a favorite thing for me to create too, my last 2 big house projects have them they are simple and sophisticated. I've made a ton of builds in Digiworldz too. All with pergola patios and bathrooms.Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

I think I'm too fussy. Already exhausted my 5 attempts today. There's just no pleasing some people! >.<

But the world is SO much better in general than the former SL homes. Some of the beach and coastal areas I saw are fantastic! Well done Linden Labs, I say!

And now... back to vicariously living through your pictures, and of course, waiting.Β 

I have a few alts that are all Premium.Β  I went through 4 houseboat locations with one alt before finalizing.Β  I then went through 13 houses with 3 other alts before finalizing the house.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I say that I am never lucky in a lottery, but I got a house with a view over water on the first try.

I got one tooin Reeds LandingΒ  and was very happy at first with my seeview.

image.thumb.jpeg.d92b0b02a3a5163250847e8bd74c9f62.jpeg

Β 

But the I realized that the landscape was very bare .. and especially my garden.

image.thumb.jpeg.80aa384f1142e2e032327aa77dddce80.jpeg

To make it as nice and green as the ones on the preview exibition had been I would have to spend half of my prims.

image.thumb.jpeg.c6046ef61f770e7ceb17e0ef82b64ed6.jpeg

So I decided to look elsewhere, especially as my neighbours rezzed somo motorbikes in their garden and filled the air with howling noise! Looking back I tend to regret it, but I found another, or my Alt did. Still not sure where I'll stay finally. So I will not yet unpack aΓΆΓΆ of my furniture.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

8 hours ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Pergola patios are a favorite thing for me to create too, my last 2 big house projects have them they are simple and sophisticated. I've made a ton of builds in Digiworldz too. All with pergola patios and bathrooms.Β 

You guys are so talented.Β  I need to hire you.

Β 

• Administrators
19 hours ago, Gingir Ghoststar said:

Psst.. where's the public rez areas for cars? All these roads... we need a public rez area.Β 

Working on it!

Keep in mind folks, we're just getting started with what we have to reveal!Β Β πŸ˜‰

We have lots of things in the works, andΒ we wish we could have just plowed it all out at once.Β Β Β The attention we're giving to detail and being as meticulous as we are attempting to be across all of the various pieces of the project, means these things are having to roll out in phases.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Can't wait to get my grabby hands on it. 84 LI that begs to be used. You did so much good work in this thread. :)

Today! Should be in my MP store within a few hours. It's almost there. Just working on tile textures for the HUD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

Working on it!

Keep in mind folks, we're just getting started with what we have to reveal!Β Β πŸ˜‰

We have lots of things in the works, andΒ we wish we could have just plowed it all out at once.Β Β Β The attention we're giving to detail and being as meticulous as we are attempting to be across all of the various pieces of the project, means these things are having to roll out in phases.

I think this is apparent. The old LL Homes looks like a 96x96 pixel texture set to repeat 1.000 times. The new stuff may be template-based, but it's a very good template, to begin with. I'm excited to see what new designs are yet to be revealed!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

Working on it!

Thank you! We're just all so excited. We've not seen this many people in one area in so long. Love it.Β 

Based upon the crazy interest now, it is to create as much as one can and throw it at us.

We hunger for it. And also walls for the boats. I did an ok jobb... when you don't look too close. I would prefer something more seamless.

And "inserts" like a box for the inner walls, with openings for windows and doors. It was a bit disappointing that all the rooms in the traditional homes must have the same wall color. If I will change the walls in one room, I must put together maybe 12 pieces, and it is so tedious work.

I feel kind of awkward posting this .. but I'm thinking people have been waiting for the info. I won't be posting this kind of thing ever again ... butΒ 

both the free gift and the add-on are available at my shop and on the MP.Β  .. Apologies for posting this .. it won't happen again. :)Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.