OH LOOK! πŸ‘€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Patch Linden
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 1:49 PM, Patch Linden said:

Working on it!

Keep in mind folks, we're just getting started with what we have to reveal!Β Β πŸ˜‰

We have lots of things in the works, andΒ we wish we could have just plowed it all out at once.Β Β Β The attention we're giving to detail and being as meticulous as we are attempting to be across all of the various pieces of the project, means these things are having to roll out in phases.

I'm soooo excited to see what other themes will be rolled out! I just hope some have rooms a bit more spacious than the new houses (old style meadowbrook are nice and roomy so something a bit more like that would be great).

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bellisseria on Tour with @GiulioMarchettiΒ  What an adventure!Β  I think we shocked a few locals when this 2 Engine load of Bellisserians & Tourists burst from a railway tunnel!

14c6bc867d20d941ac6c7b118c69ffb3.gif

What do you think?...

3306c765dc4f13a7dc74011fb75a3354.png

We proved to be incredibly good sailors and hung on for dear life on the Ferry Ride we'll never forget!!

e0ef4733c58660ea2659154c14c742b7.gif

glub glub glub

06c573251a4d81d3be3a1e5d191fa884.gif

And the extended tour ended here...

40bbbddf6b10e5d28f260b9d70cad365.gif

Brilliant tour and good fun with our amazing Tour Guide Giulio!Β  Β Absolutely amazing and inspiring adventure which showed usΒ SL's early days. It certainly makes me appreciate the stunning new Bellisseria we are fortunate enough to be part of in the midst of its creation β™₯

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, BJoyful said:

Bellisseria on Tour with @GiulioMarchettiΒ  What an adventure!Β  I think we shocked a few locals when this 2 Engine load of Bellisserians & Tourists burst from a railway tunnel!

14c6bc867d20d941ac6c7b118c69ffb3.gif

What do you think?...

3306c765dc4f13a7dc74011fb75a3354.png

We proved to be incredibly good sailors and hung on for dear life on the Ferry Ride we'll never forget!!

e0ef4733c58660ea2659154c14c742b7.gif

glub glub glub

06c573251a4d81d3be3a1e5d191fa884.gif

And the extended tour ended here...

40bbbddf6b10e5d28f260b9d70cad365.gif

Brilliant tour and good fun with our amazing Tour Guide Giulio!Β  Β Absolutely amazing and inspiring adventure which showed usΒ SL's early days. It certainly makes me appreciate the stunning new Bellisseria we are fortunate enough to be part of in the midst of its creation β™₯

you forgot to add one person to your friends

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Β 
  • Patch Linden
  • Administrators
  • 165 posts

Hello!

I have an update to our release process I want to share with everyone. Β As I alluded to here, we are going to try and change our release strategy for a little while to see if a particular process works better for everyone involved, including many of you who have been very patiently waiting for one of the new Linden Homes. Β Β 

Many of you have already been witness to the new process unfolding in front of you whether you knew it or not. Β  Those regions that have been called out in various places such as New Hamsterdam down to SSPE136 (soon to be officially named). Β We did this for multiple reasons, mostly in an effort to show all of you some of the process we go through in real-time to make these beautiful new regions come to life, and give a glimpse into the timeline involved. Β 

Where is New Hampsterdam and SSPE136?

• Like 2

On 5/26/2019 at 9:28 AM, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I'm soooo excited to see what other themes will be rolled out! I just hope some have rooms a bit more spacious than the new houses (old style meadowbrook are nice and roomy so something a bit more like that would be great).

I agree... I loved the open concept of the Meadowbrook homes.Β  Not crazy about the smaller rooms in the new houses....but love having all the yard space.... I believe I will be trying for a houseboat when I think I can get one...more open concept and roomy.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Somerhing to OH LOOK!

Just now an avatar named Bentleywolves is stamping through New Hamsterdam.

He is about as big as the Statue of Liberty!

image.thumb.jpeg.172e033ae881853832bfcf0137603498.jpeg

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.ba11433cc2c02fffb7649a6753869591.jpeg

and now .... 5 Minutes later ... he's GONE!

A discussion was going on in one of the groups about height. Bentley offered to show me his normal/small avatar and this one. Normal, I came to mid chest on him I think.

This one....

2eabb452ecedb895748beb46c1960ecb.thumb.png.9f31b08f61d493721e71dd095cbafeef.png

I had to fly up to 176m to clear the tips of his ears. (Take out about 20-30m for ground level to get his height, not in world atm, so can't tell you exactly what the Z for my backyard is.)

Β 

He said that the statue at the fairgrounds comes to his knees.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

A discussion was going on in one of the groups about height. Bentley offered to show me his normal/small avatar and this one. Normal, I came to mid chest on him I think.

This one....I had to fly up to 176m to clear the tips of his ears. (Take out about 20-30m for ground level to get his height, not in world atm, so can't tell you exactly what the Z for my backyard is.)

He said that the statue at the fairgrounds comes to his knees.

Well I guess he meant no harm but I was starteled and sort of terrified! I was just planting some flowers in my garden when I looked up and saw THIS!! You can imagine what that would mean in RL. It resemlbes a scene out of some horrorfilm (King Kong, Godzilla) and I thought "What would happen if he trampeled on my flowers ... or on ME??" I thought of just derendereing / muting him, then I thought better of it and took some photos (in case of AR to have a proof) then I decided to find it amusing and present it under "Oh look!" ;)

But in general: how about the covenant? You are not supposed to build hedges or walls higher than 4m or anything higher than 12m (if I remember right) ... does it say anything about avatars? is there a maximum size?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I guess he meant no harm but I was starteled and sort of terrified! I was just planting some flowers in my garden when I looked up and saw THIS!! You can imagine what that would mean in RL. It resemlbes a scene out of some horrorfilm (King Kong, Godzilla) and I thought "What would happen if he trampeled on my flowers ... or on ME??" I thought of just derendereing / muting him, then I thought better of it and took some photos (in case of AR to have a proof) then I decided to find it amusing and present it under "Oh look!" ;)

But in general: how about the covenant? You are not supposed to build hedges or walls higher than 4m or anything higher than 12m (if I remember right) ... does it say anything about avatars? is there a maximum size?

Startled me, too! LOL I had no idea that avatars could be that big when he said, "Want to see my large avatar?" I was expecting tall enough that I could walk through his legs like an archway (I'm pretty short as far as adult females in SL go). As to the cov, not sure. He didn't move around and wasn't in it very long before going back to his normal form.

1 hour ago, ananoelle said:

Land of the giants! That would be a good sight to see.Β 

I've only ever come across one lady giant, similar to the one at SL16B. She however was nowhere as tall as Bentley.Β 

I have never seen an avatar that tall! Very impressive.

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

If Bentley is into β€œVore” RP, all the normal sized avatars may be his food.

Bentley was very polite :) Although when I turned around and was staring at a toe, my first thought was, "My! What big feet you have!"

... and legs....

...and tail..please don't swing that, I couldn't handle that many region crossings...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Bentley was very polite :) Although when I turned around and was staring at a toe, my first thought was, "My! What big feet you have!"

... and legs....

When I saw the lady IΒ said the same but in my head, though I did ask her not squash me while I rode passed her on my horse. πŸ˜‚

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

How cool! I wouldn't mind seeing Godzilla wander through, for that matter. It's not griefing IMO if someone is merely BIG. We don't have to all look alike. :)

Well @Abnor Mole has a big t rex! Maybe he could walk from the fairgrounds to land ;)

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

How cool! I wouldn't mind seeing Godzilla wander through, for that matter. It's not griefing IMO if someone is merely BIG. We don't have to all look alike. :)

hahahaha if only i was able too, but id rather not be rude, i was being nice cause i was showing off a avatar that i hardly use but i use it in different types of sims ment for giants

1 hour ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

Startled me, too! LOL I had no idea that avatars could be that big when he said, "Want to see my large avatar?" I was expecting tall enough that I could walk through his legs like an archway (I'm pretty short as far as adult females in SL go). As to the cov, not sure. He didn't move around and wasn't in it very long before going back to his normal form.

I have never seen an avatar that tall! Very impressive.

... and legs....

...and tail..please don't swing that, I couldn't handle that many region crossings...

hahahaha why thank you very much for being polite about it too, i saw some shock in your face but you were also interested of how i got so big !

your look said please dont sneeze or step on me 😧 hahaha but i had a nice time showing you a few of my forms πŸ˜„

3 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

If Bentley is into β€œVore” RP, all the normal sized avatars may be his food.

i use to be into vore a long long time ago, but now i kinda got bored of it hahahaha x3

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

and yes i am no harm, i just do my own thing and people know im nice unless they piss me off, but i am a kind person, sorry i almost gave your little heart a heart attack ! x3

Β 

21 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Somerhing to OH LOOK!

Just now an avatar named Bentleywolves is stamping through New Hamsterdam.

He is about as big as the Statue of Liberty!

image.thumb.jpeg.172e033ae881853832bfcf0137603498.jpeg

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.ba11433cc2c02fffb7649a6753869591.jpeg

and now .... 5 Minutes later ... he's GONE!

those are some good photos of me, but i look a little bit broken !

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Well if he just wanted to show his Giantavatar to a friend for 5 Minutes ... no problem! But if someone like that would LIVE in a region and insist to wander about like that I wouldn't like it at all and I guess I'm not the only one to feel that way.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.