OH LOOK! πŸ‘€β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹

Patch Linden
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I feel kind of awkward posting this .. but I'm thinking people have been waiting for the info. I won't be posting this kind of thing ever again ... butΒ 

both the free gift and the add-on are available at my shop and on the MP.Β  .. Apologies for posting this .. it won't happen again. :)Β 

I added your MP to favorites a while ago and have been monitoring it, since I knew you were going to start creating add-ons for the homes.Β Β :)

Β 

I'mΒ  looking forward to seeing what this new market opportunity brings us.Β Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I feel kind of awkward posting this .. but I'm thinking people have been waiting for the info. I won't be posting this kind of thing ever again ... butΒ 

both the free gift and the add-on are available at my shop and on the MP.Β  .. Apologies for posting this .. it won't happen again. :)Β 

I have been monitoring as well.Β  Thank you for the heads upβ™₯

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ElSolLaLuna said:

Patch how about doing a better job of forecasting the need for new houses?Β  Lindens have failed so far, as within 24 hours all the new house and houseboats were taken!

It isn't a matter of bad forecasting, it is a matter of how fast they can actually create the stuff.Β  If you bring up your map inworld and type SSP then you'll see their work area.Β  That will also show you the additional houses & houseboats they are frantically trying to finish along the eastern / southeastern continent edge.Β  They don't want this area to look 'cookie cutter', so it does take some time for the workers to actually do the work.Β  There will be another batch released soon.Β  IMO, I'd guess before the end of the month, maybe even as early as next Mon or Tue (that is my guess only - I have not heard anything about a date for the next batch).

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It isn't a matter of bad forecasting, it is a matter of how fast they can actually create the stuff.Β  If you bring up your map inworld and type SSP then you'll see their work area.Β  That will also show you the additional houses & houseboats they are frantically trying to finish along the eastern / southeastern continent edge.Β  They don't want this area to look 'cookie cutter', so it does take some time for the workers to actually do the work.Β  There will be another batch released soon.Β  IMO, I'd guess before the end of the month, maybe even as early as next Mon or Tue (that is my guess only - I have not heard anything about a date for the next batch).

To go along with this (thumbs up) , many of us on the SSP thread have been watching for around nine months. When you look at the organic nature of the new continent it is obvious that it took a LONG time to get that in place.Β Β 

I suggest you spend a LOT of time in the forums watching these next few weeks (this for everyone) or miss out again.Β 

Β 

Β 

21 hours ago, ElSolLaLuna said:

Patch how about doing a better job of forecasting the need for new houses?Β  Lindens have failed so far, as within 24 hours all the new house and houseboats were taken!

This isn't just to you but I am getting pretty tired of all the folks complaining that they didn't get theirs. The Lab KNEW (or certainly suspected) that the offerings would disappear quickly. Patched WARNED people (including telling them that if they gave up their current 512 house and there were no available new spots that they couldn't get their same 512 house back again). I mentioned that a few times for the folks that didn't take the time to watch his talks.Β Β  Those of us on the SSP Β thread for the last nine months were WATCHING and WAITING and a good number of those folks got some of the first spots.Β 

EVERYONE HAD THE SAME CHANCE. People just needed to pay attention and watch for the announcement.Β  I saw the news maybe 20 minutes after it came out BECAUSE like many others here on the forums I was paying attention.Β 

The Lab has done a spectacular with the new area and the folks working on it for almost a year have been doing just that --- WORKING.Β  So let's be grateful that we have this lovely new area and stop shaking our fingers at the folks that gave it to us.

REALLY!!!!!!

Β 

• Like 13

Showing off our homes and offering recommendations on things when asked is okay for the forums. While I applaud your creativity, caution needs to be taken whenΒ showing off lots of stuff that you've made specifically to sell for the homes, as that starts falling into the realm of advertising, which isn't allowed on the forums.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.