Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

55 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

Granted. Your boss phones you, saying you have been fired.

I wish the forums became a place comfortable to everyone.

Granted, but it then becomes very boring too.

I wish I had more raisins! 

• Haha 2

Is able to revive you - unlike the mess caused by a $hirtposting, flip-out, yawn-a-thon stuffing up other peoples threads....
Unfortunately, (for you), now when you look at the forums, you can only see the aboves posts and no one elses! 😸😆

I wish the supply of choccie ice-creams in my fridge never ended 😍

• Haha 2

Granted. Your fridge is so vast and deep your choccies are so far away, you are undercooled while heading for them in the back end and die like the rest before reaching the door back out again.

I wish I had come up with a better grant .. :|

• Haha 2

Granted, you granted that there were enough choccie ice creams for everyone on Maryanne's street, but with the social distancing currently in place it means a constant queue for everyone to come and get them.   One.     At.            A.                Time. And poor Maryanne has to join the never-ending queue just to get in her own fridge.

I wish the construction workers nearby would all have to wear head to foot condoms so at least I could laugh at them while they are working.

• Haha 2

On 5/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, Marigold Devin said:

Granted, you granted that there were enough choccie ice creams for everyone on Maryanne's street, but with the social distancing currently in place it means a constant queue for everyone to come and get them.   One.     At.            A.                Time. And poor Maryanne has to join the never-ending queue just to get in her own fridge.

I wish the construction workers nearby would all have to wear head to foot condoms so at least I could laugh at them while they are working.

Granted, they will have to wear the head to foot condoms, but when they see and hear you laughing at them, they get mad and force you to wear a similar condom also and go to work with them.

I wish i was a master of hula-hooping.

Marigold, i found a video, i think you'll like it:

Edited by Ansiri
a video
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ansiri said:

Granted. But as they say, practice makes perfect. You become obsessed with the hula hoop. In short time you are like one possessed and cannot take it off. Simple things like eating, sleeping and showering become impossible. You lose your job because you cannot drive or get on a bus because you cannot stop hula hooping. Your health soon fails. But darn, you're the best person who ever did the hula hoop.

I wish I'd finish the sim design I'm doing that's taking me too long.

21 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

Granted. But as they say, practice makes perfect. You become obsessed with the hula hoop. In short time you are like one possessed and cannot take it off. Simple things like eating, sleeping and showering become impossible. You lose your job because you cannot drive or get on a bus because you cannot stop hula hooping. Your health soon fails. But darn, you're the best person who ever did the hula hoop.

I wish I'd finish the sim design I'm doing that's taking me too long.

Ba-da-bing...you finish but...something is juuuust a tiny bit off causing you to touch and tweak everything a little bit...endlessly into the night.

I wish my new doll heads were here, I’m ready to paint!

• Haha 1

Just now, Fauve Aeon said:

Ba-da-bing...you finish but...something is juuuust a tiny bit off causing you to touch and tweak everything a little bit...endlessly into the night.

But but but that's what happens for realz! 😄

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Gatogateau said:

But but but that's what happens for realz! 😄

Who is surprised by this? No one 😉

8DA9AF48-E706-40B4-9CA3-0915C5BD6CDB.gif

(Edit: I’m the same way so I’d be in the same boat, that’s the joke - spot it, ya got it...and I do.) 

Edited by Fauve Aeon
Clarity

1 hour ago, Fauve Aeon said:

I wish my new doll heads were here, I’m ready to paint!

Granted. The doll heads are here and you’re ready to paint. Unfortunately, all your paints have dried out. The only one left is puke green. But you’re a trooper. You make the best puke green doll heads ever!

I wish Marty Mcfly world come find me From back to the future. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Ansiri said:

Granted, they will have to wear the head to foot condoms, but when they see and hear you laughing at them, they get mad and force you to wear a similar condom also and go to work with them.

Marigold, i found a video, i think you'll like it:

Thank you so much for that - it is a wonder my visiiting starlings aren't all sounding like this currently. 

On 5/24/2020 at 4:19 AM, Marut72 said:

Granted. The doll heads are here and you’re ready to paint. Unfortunately, all your paints have dried out. The only one left is puke green. But you’re a trooper. You make the best puke green doll heads ever!

I wish Marty Mcfly world come find me From back to the future. 

Granted. Marty McFly came to find you on Sunday, you spent the most marvellous day together time travelling, and you even got to taste that concoction that Doc Brown had funnelled into him to bring him round after getting drunk in Back to the Future III. But Marty McFly Day finished at midnight on Sunday and it's been business as usual for you this week, my friend :) 

I wish my next door neighbour would be struck dumb so I couldn't hear him out on the balcony making all his flippin' phone calls - he's like Megaphone Man currently!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish my next door neighbour would be struck dumb so I couldn't hear him out on the balcony making all his flippin' phone calls - he's like Megaphone Man currently!

Granted. He can no longer speak or sing so he takes up the trumpet, the trombone, the tuba and the drums. And he's terrible at all of them, but very very loud and enthusiastic and dedicated to his practise.

I wish the fan was quieter so I could have it on me during the night without being kept awake.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted. He can no longer speak or sing so he takes up the trumpet, the trombone, the tuba and the drums. And he's terrible at all of them, but very very loud and enthusiastic and dedicated to his practise.

I wish the fan was quieter so I could have it on me during the night without being kept awake.

Thank you! That would be wonderful, he would be chucked out of the apartment block for that kind of carry on :) 

_____

Granted, your fan is a very modern, extremely quiet one, made by the famous Dyson manufacturer who are brilliant and quiet fans. However, my next door neighbour,  complete with his VERY LOUD brass instruments, has been chucked out of my apartment block and has moved in right next door to you!!!

I wish there was a cat lending library, so I could have a cat to pet this evening.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wish there was a cat lending library, so I could have a cat to pet this evening.

Granted, but you've got my little twerp to keep you company. She sits on your head and tries to eat your food and comes on your lap just as you're planning to get up.

I wish the heat melted all of my new neighbour's brass instruments and warped his drum sticks so he can't make noise any more.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but you've got my little twerp to keep you company. She sits on your head and tries to eat your food and comes on your lap just as you're planning to get up.

I wish the heat melted all of my new neighbour's brass instruments and warped his drum sticks so he can't make noise any more.

Your little twerp sounds like purrrrfeccction. Thank you for the lend of her.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Your little twerp sounds like purrrrfeccction. Thank you for the lend of her.

I forgot to mention that her breath could tarnish and rot away all the new brass instruments. She'll also wake you up at 4am. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I forgot to mention that her breath could tarnish and rot away all the new brass instruments. She'll also wake you up at 4am. 

I'm a restless sleeper too, and I can tolerate the bad breath from a cat rather than a man! You just can't put me off her. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Actually, can I change my wish to having a car park fall on Dominic Cummings? 

Actually, I think this thread might just end here, because YES you can change your wish to that.

A Hull concrete multi-storey car park should fall on him!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Granted. Marty McFly came to find you on Sunday, you spent the most marvellous day together time travelling, and you even got to taste that concoction that Doc Brown had funnelled into him to bring him round after getting drunk in Back to the Future III. But Marty McFly Day finished at midnight on Sunday and it's been business as usual for you this week, my friend :) 

I highly recommend plugging your phone into loud speakers and playing Debbi does Dallas or perhaps one of your own favourites. :)

• Haha 1