SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

There's a new road link between the Ranches & the Mediterraneans coming! 

A brand-new road tunnel runs from SSPWoodwind through Crab Puff and  Shipyard.  The single region between Shipyard and Petit Vignoble is still a void, but the tunnel points squarely at the road in the middle of that side of Petit Vignoble.  (note, there is no indication of a rail link being possible in this area.)

image.png.24a3952e6cdceb747aa9e5fbfac8346c.pngtunnel_001.jpg.5db24c1367dd7a0b42dc95543be0821a.jpg

tunnel_002.jpg.1424b0e32017b7fd196d79967b1773f5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Fifteen new region names are now visible on the World Map.

There are three in the northwest of Ranch. There is also one between Ranch and Mediterranean (at Outwash) forming a tunnel link. And there are eleven new regions added to the east of Mediterranean.

RanchMedLogexpansion9Feb2024.thumb.png.e981144b0d481cf1ce4fbea4ce94e158.png

Their names are:

Ranch Northwest (3)
Subtle Ridge, Opal Hill, Uncanny Valley.

Ranch-Mediterranean Tunnel (1)
Outwash.

Mediterranean East (11)
Sogni dOro, Termas Romanas, Mahrajan.
Kefi, Camp Manzanita, Faro Lontano.
Suncrest, Moonlight Dance, Tonto Bailando.
Migliori Ulivi, Grande Baguette.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7

FIve new regions are now filling in the slot in the Mediterraneans, tho they don't show on the map yet.   Not terraformed, and oddly, access to them is still open.  No parcels defined.  So, crank up your jeeps, time for a little off-roading?

Doesn't look REAL promising for a river continuing all the way down thru them, but time will tell!

Slot.thumb.JPG.2d2c10060830ceda66e65acecd2f7538.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

FIve new regions are now filling in the slot in the Mediterraneans, tho they don't show on the map yet.   Not terraformed, and oddly, access to them is still open.  No parcels defined.  So, crank up your jeeps, time for a little off-roading?

Doesn't look REAL promising for a river continuing all the way down thru them, but time will tell!

Slot.thumb.JPG.2d2c10060830ceda66e65acecd2f7538.JPG

Remember when the waterway between the Chalets and Newbrook didn't exist yet? The first few regions there didn't have water in them initially either.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Remember when the waterway between the Chalets and Newbrook didn't exist yet? The first few regions there didn't have water in them initially either.

if you look there is a river there now 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 2/17/2024 at 10:33 AM, Polenth Yue said:

Some of the SSP houseboat regions now have their final name. Buoy Quay is an example in the area.

The LDPW may have release some Houseboat parcels today. I just saw there are 675 available on the Linden Home page. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

The LDPW may have release some Houseboat parcels today. I just saw there are 675 available on the Linden Home page. 

Buoy Quay and friends switched to "Linden Home" before today and a few were claimed. I think mostly people didn't notice because houseboats usually have some free now. Does make me wonder if we're getting close to the old houses closing though, as they'll need some excess to cover that.

• Like 4

Four new regions appeared at the northwest end of Ranchland, in a flipped "L" shape north of Uncanny Valley:

• (1039;1000) Eastbound Downs
  • (1039;0999) Tulsa Thyme
  • (1039;0998) Delta Dawn
  • (1038;0998) Los Topos

Tiles not yet visible on the main map.

I wonder what it is, or will be: One more bit of Ranchland, or a connection to another theme land?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 4lice Cerise said:

Four new regions appeared at the northwest end of Ranchland, in a flipped "L" shape north of Uncanny Valley:

• (1039;1000) Eastbound Downs
  • (1039;0999) Tulsa Thyme
  • (1039;0998) Delta Dawn
  • (1038;0998) Los Topos

Tiles not yet visible on the main map.

I wonder what it is, or will be: One more bit of Ranchland, or a connection to another theme land?

I was just there. It looks like 3 released Ranch Home Regions - Eastbound Downs, Tulsa Thyme & Delta Dawn.

Los Topos has no houses & only 5000 Land Impact. It's possible to go into the 3 Home regions.

The Linden Home page now says there are 34 Ranch Homes, 35 Mediterranean Home, but still no Stilt Homes on Water or Piers. 

Edited by Persephone Emerald
to add info
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1