Why has second life bugged you so much?

Hacksan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Second life is one of the most creative social platforms ever created, of course with the exception of sansar, a project that promises to be better than the old one although it is still very restricted, due to the fact that it has not yet been supported by all! to notice many bugs, voice buga often, avatars bugam frequently, lands bugam frequently! And I see lindem doing maintenance in market, maintenance in voice, maintenance in several things less on a platform as a whole! I feel as if the sl for being very old, and have several creators, it has kind of gotten into conflict, for lack of general updating! System Improvement! Creators need to pay more attention when designing their products, buy poses for photos, guess what? Bugadas, I buy a body, it warned buggy! I buy another product, nor is it promised! It's too much for ld to monitor everything alone! It is necessary that everyone together with ld work for the improvement of the platform! Linden also needs to look more closely at your platform! Recently things have gone wrong! I just have not left because I'm short on this kind of platform, and although it's not marvelous, I do not find another one to be able to migrate, when I have it, I'll retire if I do not improve, just as a good part of its audience has withdrawn!

Edited by Hacksan

19 minutes ago, Hacksan said:

Second life is one of the most creative social platforms ever created, of course with the exception of sansar, a project that promises to be better than the old one although it is still very restricted, due to the fact that it has not yet been supported by all! to notice many bugs, voice buga often, avatars bugam frequently, lands bugam frequently! And I see lindem doing maintenance in market, maintenance in voice, maintenance in several things less on a platform as a whole! I feel as if the sl for being very old, and have several creators, it has kind of gotten into conflict, for lack of general updating! System Improvement! Creators need to pay more attention when designing their products, buy poses for photos, guess what? Bugadas, I buy a body, it warned buggy! I buy another product, nor is it promised! It's too much for ld to monitor everything alone! It is necessary that everyone together with ld work for the improvement of the platform! Linden also needs to look more closely at your platform! Recently things have gone wrong! I just have not left because I'm short on this kind of platform, and although it's not marvelous, I do not find another one to be able to migrate, when I have it, I'll retire if I do not improve, just as a good part of its audience has withdrawn!

if you edit, try hitting enter a few times... blocks are so unatractive to read.

As with all rage-quitting slabs-of-text, using Google to translate it into Original->Japanese->English->Chinese->English->Burmese->English makes it more enlightening.

3 hours ago, Hacksan said:

Second Life, created one of the most innovative social platform. But not yet supported, so it is still very limited, but all projects are better than the old project!

Frequently bugam careful landing occurs frequently bagrams many errors! Then I see Linden in the market for maintenance, maintenance, maintenance platforms are in many aspects! In general, due to the lack of updates, some creators of this conflict, the elders, SL!

Improve the system! Buy our product design, image and the need to focus more on the estimate. Bugadas, I bought this marine warning for the body! I did not promise to buy other products! Everything is difficult to follow!

No need to spend to improve the public platforms ld! Linden also need to know more about your background! Until things are wrong! Because of the absence of such a platform, and I did not leave. This is not a good thing, I can not see the other one. If you do not improve, I will retire. A good part of the audience because of smoking,

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I know its early for me and I might not be fully awake but  if you see them doing maintenance

And I see lindem doing maintenance in market, maintenance in voice, maintenance in several things less on a platform as a whole!

then complain 

Linden also needs to look more closely at your platform! Recently things have gone wrong!

but 

of course with the exception of sansar, a project that promises to be better than the old one

Ok  I get it, its another come to Sansar it's so much better thread?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Callum Meriman said:

Using Google to translate it into Original->Japanese->English->Chinese->English->Burmese->English

No need to retire the audience for smoking - I do believe lung disease does that eventually, eh? 

Stay or leave, Hacksan. But if you leave, please be sure to retain your land as I think there are a few squatters that might appreciate it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maintenance has to be done to update things. At least they don't shut the whole grid down when they update like they used to.

Also, they have to be careful when they do updates since some of the original coding is still around and the original coders are long gone and no documentation was done. Things buried have come back and caused major problems. For instance, the system that creates the UUID for things loaded into SL had a limit set for how many would be created. The original coders set it at a number that they never imagined would be hit. It was. So, when it hit that number, no one could upload anything until LL tracked down and fixed the problem.

Patience is needed. I've been in SL 10+ years and have seen huge changes. Used to close the grid and kick everyone off on Wednesday mornings, supposedly for 4 hours. Sometimes went 8 hours. Then there was the time it was down for 3 days. 

Youhad one item per layer and no tat layer. When you TPd, everything from the neck up and ankles down ended up in the middle; ie, shoes, hair, jewelry, etc. If you were logged into a dance ball and didn't log out, you would still be dancing wherever you went to until you relogged. You used to have to pay to TP or rez a prim, though you did get the L back when you picked the prims up.

You had to have a flight feather to fly above 1K. 

You regularly didn't get logged out completely and got ghosted. If you were lucky, it was on a private sim that could be restarted.

I remember the day the grid first had 35K people log on and the grid crashed. Then there were the 2 days you couldn't TP and we're stuck where you rezzed in and if the sim you were on was down, you went to a hub or a random sim. I ended up on the island where Governor Linden had a mansion.

I remember when homestead sims were introduced. 

I remember when sculpts and flexiprims were introduced and then mesh.

There have been huge changes over the years with more introduced all the time.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

TL;DR version:

LL is always fixing things?  Why?  They should fix it instead..

I just know you wanted to ask if you could have his stuff, but Alwin ruined it for you (and LittleMe).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
Cuz I read threads bottom to top.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Hacksan said:

I feel as if the sl for being very old, and have several creators, it has kind of gotten into conflict, for lack of general updating!

I feel as mayhaps the internal conflict for you is due to the writing of the sentences non-English!  Perchance to attempt using software the translation in future.  Thanks you.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Hacksan said:

Second life is one of the most creative social platforms ever created, of course with the exception of sansar, a project that promises to be better than the old one although it is still very restricted, due to the fact that it has not yet been supported by all!

Is this the opening of a book report, or a Wikipedia entry?

• Like 1

On 15/12/2017 at 4:55 AM, Tari Landar said:

Eu não acho que a LL leva as ameaças "Vou cancelar se você não consertar o que eu não gosto" muito seriamente ... certamente não mais seriamente do que qualquer outro residente. 

That's true, I think sl is no longer so profitable to worry about! I think if everyone stopped they would be grateful! I think their focus is now sansar! What in my opinion is a mistake, but it is up to them to know what is best or not!

On 15/12/2017 at 3:36 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

É esta a abertura de um relatório de livro, ou uma entrada na Wikipedia?

I'm a writer, Brazilian! My English is not good, but the fact that I am a writer should explain this introduction! Must be habit, I do not know!

On 15/12/2017 at 2:14 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Eu só sei que você queria perguntar se você poderia ter suas coisas, mas Alwin arruinou isso por você (e LittleMe).

My English is bad, the translator sucks! I must write in Portuguese next time!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.