• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Those eyes are GORGEOUS! 

Aw thanks, they were a gift from Pumec for Cosmo's 5th Anniversary. They do include eyes periodically with skin gifts and some of the gachas, not sure if they have just eyes for sale in the store.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

Nice PC! (smart buying too!). Ordered a new mouse and a temporary hybrid HD/SSD 2TB Firecuda Hard drive today as the beginnings of my 2018 PC build. \0/ Prolly go an i7 7700 CPU as well. MoBo->(might aim for M2 32gbps modules then), GPU & 64gb of RAM to come later. Hybrid drive not as fast as SSD of course, but my Samsung Evo 850 SSD is all filled up :(

FireCuda.jpg

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 4

Still seal-clapping and giggling like a little kid over something incredibly exciting (SL-related) that I first saw last night, which will... come to fruition, shall we say, in the next month or so :D:ph34r:;)

(Yes, I am so excited that I just used three emojis in succession.)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Still seal-clapping and giggling like a little kid over something incredibly exciting (SL-related) that I first saw last night, which will... come to fruition, shall we say, in the next month or so :D:ph34r:;)

(Yes, I am so excited that I just used three emojis in succession.)

/me jealous

Wanna know, wanna know, wanna know

• Like 2