What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

33 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

the 35th one is the skybox Skell mentioned

Ahh - forgot about that.  I picked it up on Jan 1 via a freebie post.

For those cam shopping from the next sim - there are some skyboxes and small buildings for sale up at heights from 1485-1575 - and the skybox at 1501 is free.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

So, having spent around L$15,000 today at Apple Fall (I told you I was buying the entire bloody store!) this is what I've spent the rest of my day doing: working on remodelling our own store locations using some of the items I bought. We've been wanting to reduce the size down for ages, but until today I didn't know how I wanted it to look. Just the empty stores, the sidewalks, and the surrounding walls are in for now, but it's getting there slowly:

5a8a09157a8bf_GBCityremodel01.thumb.jpg.cd462951a4750e1931aecaee73ab6c72.jpg

ETA - night time view with lighting:

5a8a0e5b58c20_GBCityremodelnight01.thumb.jpg.6460ec14337f5d2d1f0a669d445d756e.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 9

Woooowww... sleep walker! :S:o
There was this dancing place high up in the sky above the city below. I'm a bit afraid in high places and when my avatar was standing here I felt tingling feelings in my feet, just like in real life if I was standing like that.

I got interested how this city scene below was made. I flew down, just a few meters, and I was already standing on the city scene. There were many 40 x 40 x 1 meters prims with pictures of the city night lights. Pretty realistic effect it was when looking down from the railing. Well done.

2018-02-18_on-the-edge.jpg

• Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.