How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, DrayPrescott said:

Summer shirt in the snow...why not? I am not that good with pics but i think this one is ok. . :)

AvaSchnee.jpeg

If people look at you funny, just tell them you're on meth. That will ease their minds.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Haha 7

I have my new bag and I am ready for a little weekend shopping. The outfit is the Cream Pants and Whipped Top from Neve and the hair is the Tiramisu Hair by Wasabi all from this round of Uber. I paired it up with this cute cow themed bag from Bondi which is at this months Warehouse Sale.

Weekend Shopping Cow Bag.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

trying to pose with myself.... should buy a pose instead of waiting on the AO's to finally snap a shot

mattdj.thumb.jpg.c7cfa5bd2021fa4a33aee0f06b51d144.jpg

It turned out great!  I enjoy using my AO and trying to get a shot but yeah I hear you. Sometimes it's hit and miss lol.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

trying to pose with myself.... should buy a pose instead of waiting on the AO's to finally snap a shot

mattdj.thumb.jpg.c7cfa5bd2021fa4a33aee0f06b51d144.jpg

It can be tedious waiting for your AO to play the part of the animation you want. I've found I can speed up or slow down the animations using Firestorm. Try DEVELOPER (top menu - Ctrl-Alt-Q to reveal/hide) ->Avatar->Animation Speed->...

You can increase or decrease playback speed in increments of 10%. It helps. But not as simple as I would like. Being able to move a playhead through the animation would be great.

In the camera, there is a Firestorm option to Freeze Frame. The result is a static render. It is a bit fuzzy and tricky to learn to use Freeze Frame. But experiment to learn. Ignore the fuzzy. Your snaps will render at whatever setting you select.

When I know I will primarily be taking images I use Black Dragon and its POSER. I let an animation play until it is close to the pose I want then  I trigger the POSER to start and tweak my pose. It is still not a perfect solution. But it is really handy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2