How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is gonna be fun.. I'm gonna have to get cracking on these hehehe

I'm finally figuring my way around in Black Dragon for the first time.. I could swear I couldn't find camera and move controls before, but somehow found them..

It looks delicious with all the options.. :)

Just curious of your editing program.. Are you using Photoshop or Gimp or something else?

I use a very old version of Photoshop. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it's pretty complete, and I own it -- it's not on subscription!

I want to see more of those action shots you used to do!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I use a very old version of Photoshop. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it's pretty complete, and I own it -- it's not on subscription!

I want to see more of those action shots you used to do!

Ya I have a version I bought  back when windows 10 came out Photoshop elements 10.. I also have gimp which I hear is really good too..

I know my way better around Photoshop.. I may just reinstall it..

If I can get used to all this stuff again soon, I'm gonna be as all over the board as I can be.. hehehehe

Thank you Scylla. :)

• Like 3

On 7/26/2022 at 10:36 AM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

This reminds me - do we have an artsy photo thread somewhere in the Photography section or somefin'? Taking/posting fashion photos is fun, but I've been wanting to get back to my usual creative shenanigans.

In Creation section: Art, Music and Photography. There are some sections within that have a category.

• Like 4

On 7/28/2022 at 8:12 AM, Robberinthemuseum said:

The link is broken for me. No demon boobies for me today 😔💔

I would change what you said if I was you. She has a child avi on this picture. Just saying. 

• Confused 4