How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 4/9/2020 at 9:06 PM, ErukaVonD said:

.to kill a god.

hope this isn't gonna be considered out of place here :p

really proud of how it came out anyways ^^

It came out wonderfullly.... just 90 degrees rotated clockwise. 🤪 No, in all seriousness, lovely work! 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Awesome expression! :)

Thanks Kira!

Gabby (my semi-fictional 20 year old subject here) and her mother have, I think like many of us, an occasionally fraught, but genuine and deeply loving relationship. I need my mum, as Gabby needs hers.

There's a sample of their chatter with this pic on Flickr.

• Like 3

On 4/7/2020 at 3:10 AM, Saravendi said:

just what I looked like today...zero editing

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 5.44.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 5.42.32 PM.png

Yeah, this is all manner of ueber-shiny! 👍❤️ To paraphrase Turing: "An avi becomes human when you can't tell the difference any more!"

P.S. How do you make stills like that?! Every screengrab I take always winds up sans the post-processing (aka, with jagged edges and such).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I can't sleep, so instead I spent a fortune on buying AnyPose and Fate Hand Poser to make my own custom pose.

Ok, so, wait.

I know that the "Deluxe" version of Anypose can save poses as BVH files, for importation. But it doesn't do Bento. Were you able to save it with the (Bento) hand animation from the Fate poser included in the file????

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It is a lovely pic, but it DOES look a bit like Cthulhu is arising from the deep, and about to seize you as a sacrifice.

Your next pic should show your avatar being dragged screaming into the depths?

Maybe with a side order of baguette.

Eva makes the best of stuff. :) 

But speaking of looks, your profile picture, I may be looking at it from a wrong angle, but you look, erm, ''different' from your usual radiant self. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, kiramanell said:

But speaking of looks, your profile picture, I may be looking at it from a wrong angle, but you look, erm, ''different' from your usual radiant self. 😉

I was (temporarily, I'm sure) very taken with the expression on the face of @Ajay McDowwll's calf.

And after all, it wouldn't be the first time I was called a "cow."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

When you're in fabulous Kowloon with a friend for a visit, but the region rules are enforcing "stay in place" orders.

Also, we couldn't agree on what to order in.

Maddy-in-Kowloon-Blank.thumb.png.15f00605fa256cb93617ac5baf48957f.png

Again with the masterful composition and execution! ❤️ Your facial expressions are 100% on the ball! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1