How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Gobilly said:

I know the NX-Nardcotix David mesh body isn't a popular choice, but I stubbornly keep publishing at least one blog post a month for it. Maybe I have soft spot for an underdog?

Shopping With David April 2020 - 1

It'd look great, except for those strange wrap-around abs...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Snapshot_4786psx.thumb.jpg.37b965ec970abca6ebffbf7bcacbd04d.jpg

Wow, Taya. This is so beautiful.

I imagine you on the side of a mountain, arms spread wide as you sing to the sun rising over the fjords.

Or, you know, something like that.

Ok, maybe not

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 5
  • Haha 6

On 4/7/2020 at 5:14 AM, Saraya Starr said:

As always, Tess, a wonderful look 🙂 I love the shirt, where is it from please? 🙂

The shirt is from Epoch, and it was for this past weekends sale(either Saturday Sale or Happy Weekend from Access) .. worth checking to see if it still on sale. The shirt comes in plain colors, and you will have to get the hud for the words separately. I hope that helps! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SharaShara said:

I got a mesh head,do I detach my system head and put on the mesh one? And how do I correct the skin color overall afterward? Thanks

Your mesh head should come with an alpha layer. Add the alpha and your system head vanishes. Then add your new head. To get the skin to match, the best way is to get an applier for the head in the tone you want, and also an applier for the body. Depending on what default skin tones your body has already, you may only need the matching skin applier for your new head.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1