How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Here's a different look at what I was using earlier;  changed up some of the colors a little bit.

Picked these up at Rebellion - I kinda feel like I could spend a bit more there if I'm not careful.

And cargo pants - man I used to wear way too many of those when I was younger.  I don't know if it was a good idea but it seemed like one at the time.

091217_006.png

• Like 12

19 hours ago, Donovan Michalski said:

And cargo pants - man I used to wear way too many of those when I was younger. I don't know if it was a good idea but it seemed like one at the time.

It was a bad idea. One pair at a time is enough for most people, Donovan. How did you get to the pockets on the inner pairs?

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I´ve been bus styling 3 completely different looks today after some ranting and whining because my mood dropped:

BF´s inspiration was "green", the pic was shot at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Milkyway Island/50/70/1501 using an adorkable pose called Je t´aime

both other looks were suggested by our beloved and infamous @Rhonda Huntress : goth and sky blue - and pine

that´s what I made of those suggestions ^^ (both Rhondas suggestions were shot at milkyway, too, but with my KaTink studio and random Posestand)

Green wonder_001.jpg

Rhonda is nuts pine_003.jpg

goth sky blue_003.jpg

• Like 9