How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

28 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

A tad disturbing, especially the slash across your eye, oh, devilish, tiny punk!  Are we sharpening our teeth for Halloween?

Halloween ? No ? I fed my dragons. Have  you seen the claws on one of these ? :| .. You try feeding them crystals when they're hungry without getting scaved ...

Snapshot_138.thumb.jpg.543819a49f9a8da508111090224d9e5d.jpg

Edited by Ted McGregor
  • Like 12
  • Haha 6

On 8/16/2023 at 11:42 PM, Leora Greenwood said:

So beautiful and so natural looking; that winning smile is what I want to be able to have in SL without using AI or photo manipulation!  I did spend some time looking at facial animation HUDs and the possibilities in the various heads I already have but have not yet found what I wanted.

Try Lelutka facial HUD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Fashion Freak

Magnificent! Insane, over-the-top, and WONDERFUL.

I took a fashion shot tonight, using an utterly ridiculous sale outfit I bought. It's a sort of therapy pic, to help me relax after a strenuous and anxious weekend! I will never rival the utterly mad and exciting extravagance of @Ayashe Ninetails's fashion, of course, and Emma has me beat too, but one does what one can, in one's own small way.

The image behind me, btw, is one I just bought from a favourite SL artist, Mareea Farrasco.

Bolero-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.f4056fc85065c903c0efdb6922dc067a.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I took a fashion shot tonight, using an utterly ridiculous sale outfit I bought. It's a sort of therapy pic, to help me relax after a strenuous and anxious weekend! I will never rival the utterly mad and exciting extravagance of @Ayashe Ninetails's fashion, of course, and Emma has me beat too, but one does what one can, in one's own small way.

Thank you so much, Scylla. Such a compliment coming from an artist like you makes me really happy.

Here's another picture which was on my short list but didn't make the final cut:

Emma_10.09.2023_diram_006.png

• Like 23

5 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The image behind me, btw, is one I just bought from a favourite SL artist, Mareea Farrasco.

Bolero-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.f4056fc85065c903c0efdb6922dc067a.png

Awww, thank you!

And look at youuuu lookin' all fierce! Great outfit! I know where you got dat, annnnnnd if you go back on Tuesdays (or check back during the week - she leaves her sales out) - you can find even more deep discount goodies for Hello Tuesday.

• Like 2