How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

My 80's girl is back... 

No flux capacitor? Pass.

ETA (21:44 US ET): if you're like me and watching the NY Mets baseball team on a TV, the San Diego Padres uniform colors look like my outfit LOL... apparently some fans like the color scheme. Hmm.

ETA2 : figured out why the Padres are wearing the color scheme, last update I promise lol:
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/san-diego-padres-unveil-new-city-connect-uniforms/

RumpusRoom3_BetaGrid-JF-07072023_001b.jpg

Edited by JeromFranzic
thought I'd mention something in RL about my outfit :)
  • Like 13

If you go shopping for Salvadori shoes in Paris and walk around the city until you see a building with a mural and graffiti (in French) - you can walk through the mural face and end up in the sewers. And there's a Macaroon shop there in the sewer water. Bon Appetit! 

Also next to it a Sushi place that's real fresh, the tuna swim right in.

07-07-23-paris.png

07-07-23-sushi.png

Edited by Khadijah Starchild
sewer sushi!
  • Like 13

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

With the colors, water reflections, and the intense direct facial expression,  this is a bit disturbing.

I love your take on the character!

Thanks Cinn!

Yeah, it's definitely supposed to be at least a bit disturbing. Most representations of her death show her almost sleeping -- beautiful, and slightly eroticized, like Millais's famous one.

350px-John_Everett_Millais_-_Ophelia_-_G

I wanted to focus a bit on the horror of her death.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is a REALLY great shot, Danielle! The depth of field and view angle really make it pop and look like it's about to burst into action!

(Please don't get hit!)

thank you so much!!.,,the white car I had to nudge over a couple of times lol and It did take awhile to set this up but I enjoyed  this one

Edited by Danielle Atheria
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I love this so much. You're much more productive than I've been lately! I haven't even started on mine yet. Dang creative block.

One can't rush genius, dahling.

Have a cooler, and sit in the sun for a bit. No need to waste those creative blocks.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

One can't rush genius, dahling.

Have a cooler, and sit in the sun for a bit. No need to waste those creative blocks.

😄 Or inspiration! I just need more weird in my life. That's usually what gets the brain spinning. Been working on the same shot now for 3 days and nothing's coming to me. Hmpf.

Ah-ha, weird! Now that's what I need! *skips off to listen to some Angelo Badalamenti and David Lynch*

If successful, I'll see you later in the Beyond the Selfie thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1