How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I'm opening a cafe in Bay City, called True Haven. Still "under construction" but mostly finished, so anyone can certainly drop by.

I've hired a bunny for a bouncer.  Shortly after the hire, I sat down to have a meeting of sorts, and things weren't going so well at the moment the photo was taken.  Happily, our differences were reconcilable.  Her name is Thumpelina.

The other photo is me ready to pounce on any passersby to cajole them into checking out the cafe.

image.thumb.png.8f968a8ec22ca5bec4534fc3698e5626.png

True_Haven_Bouncer24_001.png

• Like 18

22 hours ago, Truestar Mokeev said:

I'm opening a cafe in Bay City, called True Haven. Still "under construction" but mostly finished, so anyone can certainly drop by.

I've hired a bunny for a bouncer.  Shortly after the hire, I sat down to have a meeting of sorts, and things weren't going so well at the moment the photo was taken.  Happily, our differences were reconcilable.  Her name is Thumpelina.

The other photo is me ready to pounce on any passersby to cajole them into checking out the cafe.

image.thumb.png.8f968a8ec22ca5bec4534fc3698e5626.png

True_Haven_Bouncer24_001.png

Expect a visit!

• Like 3

On 7/5/2023 at 1:41 PM, Aiyumei said:

So I receive a gift from one creator that consists of set of face lights controlled via HUD and allow for their easy customization. This is the result of playing around with them ^_^
image.thumb.jpeg.636b7118a60d295a80b832ee21297d55.jpeg

And you're quite sure it was only the "lights" you played around with, Cath?

The lighting on this is indeed wonderful. Keep doing whatever you're doing!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

And you're quite sure it was only the "lights" you played around with, Cath?

The lighting on this is indeed wonderful. Keep doing whatever you're doing!

Where there is light there is also shadow, Scy. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/1/2023 at 9:32 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I am so sorry.  I do know what that is like. 

What a beautiful region you are in!

My apologies, Cinn -- I missed this one until yesterday.

It's not too bad here, on and off: we've had a few bad days, but seem to be reserving the worst of it for the Northeaster US -- for which my sincere apologies to American friends.

And yes, it's a lovely area, and well worth a visit. It really brings back memories of my youth, actually.

• Like 3

On 7/1/2023 at 9:40 PM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I know, but only because a mistake was made in posting once and I happened to catch it.  Normally I don't know or care who is an alt or a main.  All pics of my alts or main are posted only under this account and no alt is a secret.

Here's my M-alt:

image.thumb.jpeg.c015e6185c7529ed508f08126291c1d3.jpeg

Unf! Is Matt single?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2