How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Lasting friendships are possible in SL, despite timezones getting in the way. Our group slowly came together on this very forum, and we soon discovered that we were on the same page. We meet occasionally in world, because we each lead different SL lives, but when we manage to get all seven of us together it's rare and it's fun. This shot presented some difficulties because our Artistic Director remained near naked for most of the shoot!

@Scylla Rhiadra @TatianaNikolay @Laurel Aurelia @Eva Knoller @Saskia Rieko @SukiWinters

SL100_006.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Lasting friendships are possible in SL, despite timezones getting in the way. Our group slowly came together on this very forum, and we soon discovered that we were on the same page. We meet occasionally in world, because we each lead different SL lives, but when we manage to get all seven of us together it's rare and it's fun. This shot presented some difficulties because our Artistic Director remained near naked for most of the shoot!

@Scylla Rhiadra @TatianaNikolay @Laurel Aurelia @Eva Knoller @Saskia Rieko @SukiWinters

SL100_006.png

The story I made up for your pic is: They are waiting in line for turns at the pumpkin trebuchet! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

The story I made up for your pic is: They are waiting in line for turns at the pumpkin trebuchet! 

Actually, I'm regretting that I'm too short to place the pumpkin on Belinda's head.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
I HATE AUTOCORRECT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

This looks like an album cover.  When do you release your first song?

3 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

I was thinking of Joni Mitchell when I noticed this...

This had not at all occurred to me! But thanks to you both, I can't look at this pic now without hearing "Free Man in Paris" running through my head!

• Like 2