How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

19 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So in my pursuit of portrait subjects, I've been dragging friends, kicking and screaming, onto pose stands. Last night, @Laurel Aureliawas gracious enough to not run away immediately while I took her picture.

Thank you Laurel!

Laurel-(Colour)-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.ddb8b4d87cd4256301ee054dcad70039.png

I really like this shot -- a lot.  It truly looks like something you might see in RL.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So in my pursuit of portrait subjects, I've been dragging friends, kicking and screaming, onto pose stands. Last night, @Laurel Aureliawas gracious enough to not run away immediately while I took her picture.

Thank you Laurel!

You make magic, consistently! I'd sell a kidney for the opportunity to sit for you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you Laurel!

I love this shot too!!! It has the BW feel, but with toned down colours.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

Thank you for making me look so cool and moody!

YOU did that, when you chose your outfit! I had something very different in mind initially: you were the one who pointed this in a new direction! Thank you for being such a wonderful, expressive model!

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I really like this shot -- a lot.  It truly looks like something you might see in RL.

Thanks Lil! It doesn't hurt that Laurel has such a fantastic avatar! I think this has sort of convinced me to move away from more "posed," conventional portraits, and back to "candid" pics, which tell stories. I think I'm better at that kind of thing anyway.

3 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I love this shot too!!! It has the BW feel, but with toned down colours.

Thanks, Sandor! I posted a B&W version on Flickr, but I think I do actually prefer this. And Laurel did, which is even more to the point.

I don't really do, um, "colour." Not well, anyway. Even my non-B&Ws tend to be fairly monochromatic.

3 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

You make magic, consistently! I'd sell a kidney for the opportunity to sit for you!

2 hours ago, ValKalAstra said:

As would I - even just for the opportunity to learn.

What would I do with a kidney?

Now, your first born . . .

/me cackles demonically, and makes a notation in her little black book

2 hours ago, colleen Criss said:

Beautiful !

Thanks so much, Colleen! ❤️

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Gorgeous! I love the composition and the low saturation of color!

I've used the full color picture on Flickr, hence the extra link, but I wanted to show this version as I like it a lot. I just thought it'd be best if people could see the actual colors on Flickr.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

*squealz* Congratulations *jump up and down and tosses tiny mershmellaz all around*

I do thank you and you're very sweet. Hubby and I have been married in SL since last summer...but we are slowly taking wedding photos for all of our matched alts. We are kind of intense like that at times. He just knows it means a lot to me that they all have their own little story. ;)

These two are some of our roleplay characters. I'm sorry for the confusion.

• Like 6