How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I love this picture, Everything feels very in harmony and you can really see the subtle textures in the expression in the face..

Coming back to this because I thought of something else that perhaps makes a difference. I didn't use a pose for this, I just snapped it as I cycled through my AO and head animations. It probably isn't actually true but it feels like the resulting pics are more natural, they are certainly more unique. But then, just like in RL, it takes a dozen or more shots to get one like this, that I'm really happy with.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What a lovely dress!!!

Thank you Scylla.

It's Scarlett from B2K Design (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thoth/175/33/22). It comes with the jewelry. Price: L$219. But you can get it for free if you join their free group and enter the current daily prize draw (L$500 gift card), which works like a midnight mania.

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Thank you Scylla.

It's Scarlett from B2K Design (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thoth/175/33/22). It comes with the jewelry. Price: L$219. But you can get it for free if you join their free group and enter the current daily prize draw (L$500 gift card), which works like a midnight mania.

Well, that's pretty reasonable. And I love the pattern -- I'll check it out! Thanks!

43 minutes ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

I think there are 4 different colors but that one was just the best IMO.

I'll have to give you a call if we're going to the same party. You know, to make sure we don't show up wearing the same dress.

You found it, so you get first dibs. 😀

• Haha 2