How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Choice-and-Contingency-Blank.thumb.png.2c370b31f24f41573c42af1a8efbca5c.png

That lovely waitress downstairs had told her about the after hours parties that were often held upstairs in the Penthouse.  The smoke was as thick as a London fog……But, She could hear the horns even with their mutes firmly in place. Peaking through the door she thought “should I start singing from here or wait until I get inside”. Her hair now blond and wearing this lovely gown no one would ever recognize her…..would they whisper and try to figure it out.

@Scylla Rhiadra 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Undies Mondays

Sexy Mondays!

Ooooh, I'll play along.  Since Topless Tuesday only works for guys on the forum, I'll join your Undie Monday.  Here's my alt Zerrine in her own boxers.  I didn't find your exact pose in my couch, but it'll do.

image.thumb.png.42bbe3dd7001332e9c3d8a9fa0d3320c.png

• Like 14
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Ooooh, I'll play along.  Since Topless Tuesday only works for guys on the forum, I'll join your Undie Monday.  Here's my alt Zerrine in her own boxers.  I didn't find your exact pose in my couch, but it'll do.

image.thumb.png.42bbe3dd7001332e9c3d8a9fa0d3320c.png

So sexy 😜 

• Like 4

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only person who experiences this . . .

I'll take a portrait of myself at night, think it looks pretty good, and happily post it somewhere.

But when I look at it the next morning, it actually, literally, creeps me out.

This has happened to me with most of the portraits I've produced over the last couple of years. And it only happens with closeups of myself, not other kinds of pic. It's not that I suddenly think it's a "bad" pic -- this one, which I first posted on FB last night, is pretty ok, I think, for instance. I just suddenly find it a bit . . . repellent. Creepy. Whatevs.

Anyway, it's a weird thing. But here it is.

I Decided to Try a Radical New Approach to Portraiture last night

• Like 19