How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Gwin LeShelle said:

Days off work always mess with my sleepcycle haha almost 4 am and I take pics in SL because no sleepy <.< 

♩♬〜蒼い 蒼い あの空⋯

Did I ever tell you I'm in love with your art style? If I haven't I'm telling you now.

• Like 8

Well, this is me today, finally switched to EvoX skins with one for Ceylon and another one for River...

Though now I need to go and spend waaaay too much money at Izzie's replacing all my Evo stuff with the EvoX versions... I have no makeup, and limited "realism" BoM layers, but it's a start on updating everything to use EvoX and eventually look better even if they both took a bit of a hit to quality in the beginning.

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 20

4 hours ago, NanashiNyx said:

Well, this is me today, finally switched to EvoX skins with one for Ceylon and another one for River...

Though now I need to go and spend waaaay too much money at Izzie's replacing all my Evo stuff with the EvoX versions... I have no makeup, and limited "realism" BoM layers, but it's a start on updating everything to use EvoX and eventually look better even if they both took a bit of a hit to quality in the beginning.

Snapshot_001.png

Oh, all the sales will fill you up with makeup in no time. It is lots of EvoX makeup in the weekend sales. Buy 25 L Tuesday makeup at Ravencreation. Heavy on the eyelines, but good for the dramatic look.

Your HD makeup for Evo works on EvoX too.

For BoM in natural tones, I like Ottilie. I took one star off the MP review, because she does not have a texture included, so I can see what layer I put on, instead of: Put on a layer and watch it rez.

I buy Cazimi BoM every time it is in a weekend sale. It is a lot to save, since their packs is 250 L when not in the sale.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Your HD makeup for Evo works on EvoX too.

I'll take a look at those, see what they have, especially tomorrow since most makeup places are heavy into TSS/FLF/Happy Weekend/Wanderlust.

As for the HD makeup, I guess I don't have that, because if I put on my old layers  my eyeliner and eye shadow disappear off my face and my lipstick is right in the middle of my forehead :P

• Like 2

On 2/27/2022 at 11:33 PM, SkylarNitely96 said:

How long did you have to wait until you could upload a photo? Where did your URL come from? eh Flickr, SL - reason I'm asking is I'm new also but haven't been able to upload photos, thanks x

I'm not sure if this was answered, but you just need to dabble in some of the forums, like answering questions people ask, giving some advice etc. That was the first thing I did when coming here before even finding this thread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1