How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Rhonda would ask if something is wrong with me if I used the same skin 24/7. There are some she prefers I wear, but knows that changing skins for me is a lot like changing clothes.

Until I know what I'm doing a little better, I'll stick with this skin...afraid I might grow 2 heads and 8 eyes or something if I attempt a different one...took me long enough to figure this lot out :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I am like you Anya, I always wear the same skin, with the same tats.

Yay! I really do want to try different skins - Strawberry Singh makes them all look sooooo good - but one day. One day. Loooong way down the track haha

• Like 2

Spending a quiet day at home, sorting through clothes again.  Last night I decided to switch bodies from Lara to Slink Physique, and switched skins as well. The new skin is a little lighter than what I had been wearing, but not as light as skins I had worn when I first started out. I do like it the best of the three I tried on last night.  I also decided to go back to a hair style I used to wear often.  After all that work, I decided it was time for an early dinner. 

38251459691_081e478a2e_h.thumb.jpg.62ee3c29f43a24030c8a36e82686f5c3.jpg

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, AnyaJurelle said:

You're one brave woman, Moirakathleen! Actually, you all are in here! I'm too chicken to change bodies and skins yet. Gorgeous photo, too!

Thanks!  It took me quite awhile before I made any big changes - like going to a mesh body.  Once I find a look I like, I tend to stay with it for awhile, but once I decide to make a change, I want to make it right away :)  I'm not as brave as many of the others here, who have been long time adopters of mesh heads - that's something I haven't decided to try out yet.  You have a very nice look, so no need to change it until you're ready to try something new.  

• Like 5

Scruffin' it up a little...

38252626261_d19318b33e_b.jpg

Credits

Jacket: Native Urban - Howard Shirts (plain version)
Glasses: Native Urban - Toolroom Glasses
Jeans: Legal Insanity - Dirk Jeans
Boots: Hoorenbeek - Biker Boots (black)
Rings: Absolut Vendetta - Icarus Bento Rings
Earrings: RealEvil - Savage Ear Piercings
Hair: Exile - Unravel*
Skin applier: Stray Dog - Lewis (tone 04)
Facial hair applier: Beusame - Beard V32
Head: Catwa - Daniel (Bento)
Poses: KZ Poses

*review copy

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moirakathleen said:

Spending a quiet day at home, sorting through clothes again.  Last night I decided to switch bodies from Lara to Slink Physique, and switched skins as well. The new skin is a little lighter than what I had been wearing, but not as light as skins I had worn when I first started out. I do like it the best of the three I tried on last night.  I also decided to go back to a hair style I used to wear often.  After all that work, I decided it was time for an early dinner. 

38251459691_081e478a2e_h.thumb.jpg.62ee3c29f43a24030c8a36e82686f5c3.jpg

My goodness you like baking cookies and cooking

Can you adopt me? Ely would be thrilled to have a granny

P.S. you look lovely *_* huggs

• Like 2