How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Not sure I want to make recommendations for tops ;)

@tomfrostt Depends what style of top you want. Most of the main designers now include Jake in their sizing, so check out the four main male events in SL (The Mens Dept, Men Only Monthly, Hipster Mens Event, and Man Cave). Sometimes they're a bit hit-and-miss (the new TMD, for instance, which went live today, is a bit hoodie-central this month, which is... disappointing, if you're not a fan or collector of hoodies).

As to me, well if only changing hair colour IRL was as hassle-free as it is in SL:

38192972792_dd2b331d26_b.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Not sure I want to make recommendations for tops ;)

@tomfrostt Depends what style of top you want. Most of the main designers now include Jake in their sizing, so check out the four main male events in S: (The Mens Dept, Men Only Monthly, Hipster Mens Event, and Man Cave). Sometimes they're a bit hit-and-miss (the new TMD, for instance, which went live today, is a bit hoodie-central this month, which is... disappointing, if you're not a fan or collector of hoodies).

I do check these events regularly but always find them to be hit and miss, I haven't bought any tops from them for ages because it always seems to be hoodies recently like you said :(, hoping I find something I like soon! 

Edited by tomfrostt
  • Like 1

Yeah, a lot of the male fashion market is a bit bland and (for want of a better word) 'normal'. Sometimes that's great, but there are only so many hoodies, jeans, and baseball caps that one can own (if that's even your style, and it sure as hell ain't mine).

You could try checking out back issues of L'Homme Magazine to see if any designers there catch your eye. The November issue has just come out, so it's worth a look.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tomfrostt said:

Slowly getting more autumnal, the only thing left to find is a shirt!

Seriously if anyone can recommend any good stores that make good tops for Belleza Jake please let me know (not sarcastic :P), I have an awful time finding tops!

Last time I checked, they were all out of shirts.. tough luck...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, tomfrostt said:

Seriously if anyone can recommend any good stores that make good tops for Belleza Jake please let me know (not sarcastic :P), I have an awful time finding tops!

I would start by trying Mancave, TMD, TMZ, Ascend, ::Gabriel::, Deadwool. No promises but should give you a good starting point. 

• Like 1