How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

I tried that on - how do you get your arm to stay in the sleeve in your pocket? Do you just have to alpha out your arm?

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

With anything like that, yes, you need to alpha out your arm and hand (or remove the hand if you wear Slink or Vista hands). I did that with both arms and hands for this coat:

Skell summed it up, also don't forget to alpha out your fingernails and anything else you had on that hand. I was walking around with floating rings and fingernails for a while which I forgot about. :)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

See it's almost time to get some sleep over here and now you have my mind wandering. :P

That's what i do best. In fact i am dressed for that very things right now.

11.9_001.png

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

If you don’t mind my asking, what makes you prefer paler skins over darker?

I can't speak for ForrestChild but I think the 'tanned' skin meta is over. I myself have always used a tanned skin but I'm thinking of changing to a more lighter one.

Maybe it was something to do with the 'surfer' look? (which in RL I was/am one) 

Some like the lighter skins as well, vamp, anime, personal choice.

Either way ForrestChild is dam adorable whatever skin she uses. :)

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Skell summed it up, also don't forget to alpha out your fingernails and anything else you had on that hand. I was walking around with floating rings and fingernails for a while which I forgot about. :)

I just didn't buy it cos I wasn't sure! Same with the jogging shorts and hoody with hands in pockets - nice set but a pain alpha'ing everything for the outfit 

21 minutes ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

11 Years in SL today. This is how I look today and how I looked nearly 11 years ago.

*doublepouncesmooch* (I got her on flickr too)

I need to find which storage device I have my oldest SL pics on. I seem to have removed them from the intarwebz.

• Like 2