How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I don't know what kinda voodoo Rhonda used but she gave me gacha money and all I pulled were pinks! Not my first choice but she loves seeing me in pink so I suffer through it =~.^=

The shoes aren't a perfect match but close enough until I can get the boots that go with this set.

596bfe93d7fad_pinkkitty.thumb.jpg.6a951a532039ab27b75df9a5fe85b398.jpg

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I don't know what kinda voodoo Rhonda used but she gave me gacha money and all I pulled were pinks! Not my first choice but she loves seeing me in pink so I suffer through it =~.^=

The shoes aren't a perfect match but close enough until I can get the boots that go with this set.

Ooooo, I love this look! The soft pinks with that skin are gorgeous!

• Like 4

I spent yesterday making items for a gacha next month but with a plethora of goodness coming my way it looks like it's time to fill up my blogging queue.  So since I wasn't in my typical cutoffs and string tank, I thought I would post this photo coming along in a blog post later today.

requium.thumb.jpg.27adfa27694fe10aeaf574489fb7a192.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 10

fb4133c43a36697024d2463c563c6995.jpg

Hope you don't mind me joining in, i like reading the posts on here :)......So I'm still learning the ropes but i bought a bento had last night and i'm enjoying it so far, lot's to play around and fiddle with.

• Like 11

9 hours ago, lalarni said:

fb4133c43a36697024d2463c563c6995.jpg

Hope you don't mind me joining in, i like reading the posts on here :)......So I'm still learning the ropes but i bought a bento had last night and i'm enjoying it so far, lot's to play around and fiddle with.

Please! Come join in the fun. You're off to an awesome start!  :)

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Been a bit too busy to come on the forums lately, but here's me trying on my costume for a party on Friday.

Snapshot_003.thumb.png.906a751ea664fbed05c41f28e8d5a545.png

Ravens are my favorite bird. Though I think if they were to exceed a certain size I might have to switch to Magpies or something, just, you know... for the sake of safety.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Ravens are my favorite bird. Though I think if they were to exceed a certain size I might have to switch to Magpies or something, just, you know... for the sake of safety.

I could make a slightly creepy comment about eating like a bird and why ravens are the birds of the battlefield. . . ;)

• Like 4

On 7/16/2017 at 5:03 PM, Clover Jinx said:

Clover, I think you are the prettiest pale kittylady I've ever seen in SL.

• Like 4

On 7/15/2017 at 8:42 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was out shopping and got caught in a bit of a rain storm.  Luckily, I had an umbrella with me.

596ae086d2827_20170715-ShoppingintheRain.thumb.jpg.e6603ead3c87f390634633c1c0e71bff.jpg

I would love to have rain in SL that happens anywhere, randomly, that doesn't fall through my house. Rain that makes my clothes and hair wet if I stand in it. Rain that I can watch from a window in my house, warm and dry. Rain that torrents and pounds, splashes and drips, trickles and sprays.

Don't ask me why this is, because my area certainly got enough of it in the Spring. So sayeth the ante ante diluvian Iva.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I would love to have rain in SL that happens anywhere, randomly, that doesn't fall through my house. Rain that makes my clothes and hair wet if I stand in it. Rain that I can watch from a window in my house, warm and dry. Rain that torrents and pounds, splashes and drips, trickles and sprays.

Don't ask me why this is, because my area certainly got enough of it in the Spring. So sayeth the ante ante diluvian Iva.

I just like how (as long as you have an umbrella in inventory) you're never without it when an unexpected rainfall occurs, unlike in RL when I realize I don't have an umbrella in the trunk of the car anymore because the last time I used it to go into the house, I left it in the house.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moirakathleen said:

I just like how (as long as you have an umbrella in inventory) you're never without it when an unexpected rainfall occurs, unlike in RL when I realize I don't have an umbrella in the trunk of the car anymore because the last time I used it to go into the house, I left it in the house.

I really tried to make it stop raining all that time by always carrying an umbrella with me. But it didn't work. Honest, I tried!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I'm actually familiar with their particular epicureanism. But please, let's spare those younger members of the audience.

Many years ago, I was asked to 'relocate' a particularly offensive stray tomcat for a rather delicate neighbour.

This thing had a face like a fist with fur, ears made of lace, and  a mixture of motor oil and dandruff along its back from lurking under parked cars. This beast must have weight a good 25 lbs, all of it muscle and gristle and sinew and mean bad temper.

We managed to capture it in a cat carrier when it did its daily home invasion, and I set off to deposit it by car many many miles away in a less urbanised environment.

I released the beast in a quite street at the edge of a small village, with plenty of abandoned vermin filled buildings nearby.It glared at me for about 10 seconds, then looked around, spotted this bloody great Raven, loitering 30 yards away in a field, and immediately went hull down and began its stealthed attack run on a target with a 3 inch beak that was damn near as big as the cat.

I chose not to stay and watch the 'battle of titans'.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Many years ago, I was asked to 'relocate' a particularly offensive stray tomcat for a rather delicate neighbour.

This thing had a face like a fist with fur, ears made of lace, and  a mixture of motor oil and dandruff along its back from lurking under parked cars. This beast must have weight a good 25 lbs, all of it muscle and gristle and sinew and mean bad temper.

We managed to capture it in a cat carrier when it did its daily home invasion, and I set off to deposit it by car many many miles away in a less urbanised environment.

I released the beast in a quite street at the edge of a small village, with plenty of abandoned vermin filled buildings nearby.It glared at me for about 10 seconds, then looked around, spotted this bloody great Raven, loitering 30 yards away in a field, and immediately went hull down and began its stealthed attack run on a target with a 3 inch beak that was damn near as big as the cat.

I chose not to stay and watch the 'battle of titans'.

If you had stayed, and now asked me to wager on a victor, I think I'd decline. 

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Bacause maybe bold is easier to read
  • Like 1