Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

9 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Is everybody asleep today?

It's too quite .

I was slammed all day at work, then got home late, had stuff to do, popped inworld for 30 minutes to deal with some stuff and FINALLY made it back to the forums just a few minutes ago.

/me rushes back up in the thread to continue catching up

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was slammed all day at work, then got home late, had stuff to do, popped inworld for 30 minutes to deal with some stuff and FINALLY made it back to the forums just a few minutes ago.

/me rushes back up in the thread to continue catching up

/me hands you a drink.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror way out West, you know you're something special and you look like you're the best...

OK, I may have to do something about this.

/me searches Antony Price-style suits on Marketplace, and tries to find a Bloody Big Yacht moored out on the SL oceans somewhere.

Dammit. This means more colour.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

My husband officially set his retirement date with where he works.  He gave them until May to find and train a replacement (like they will ... but that's a different story) He has plans to visit an dear friend of ours in Colorado the fist week of June.  His boss kept saying that if they needed to they could call and hire him on contract for a week or two at a time.  He told them if they need anything from him they better get it before Friday June 1st because on June 4th he won't be able to pass a screening. :D  His boss didn't understand until he said he wasn't going to Colorado for the skiing.

I still have 2 years, 1 month and 12 days to go before I'm done. Lucky bastard.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3