Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

It's the first day my allergies haven't totally kicked me in the butt for over a week.  I'm currently taking 2 different kinds of inhalers, a pill, eye drops AND a nasal spray FFS

Ugh, and it is the first day that my allergies are kicking my butt. 

On 4/13/2017 at 9:35 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

...And I'd never have been able to show my uncanny resemblance to Professor Irwin Corey, though people who know me don't need to see pics to know that neither of us makes any sense...

I LOVE Professor Irwin Corey, the World's Greatest Authority!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ugh, and it is the first day that my allergies are kicking my butt. 

*hugs*  

I don't know about where you are but in the Northeast it was a weird winter. Warmer than normal for most of it which probably didn't help matters. I saw trees and flowers popping up well before they should normally.  

I'm in the Denver area.  Our winter was odd also, an on-off thing, with some buds on trees back in Feb.  March is normally our snowiest month and we set a record for the dryest March ever.  Oddly enough though, none of the budding bothered me until the middle of this past week, and the last couple of days have just been horrid.

You know, we topped $1 billion in sales in the first 10 months of last year and that gave the state over $150 million in tax money.  I don't care who wants to smoke it and I am all for anything that *might* keep the state from asking for more tax hikes.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

*hugs*  

I don't know about where you are but in the Northeast it was a weird winter. Warmer than normal for most of it which probably didn't help matters. I saw trees and flowers popping up well before they should normally.  

I'm in California, and this was our wettest on record - and after years of drought.

• Like 4

On 4/12/2017 at 6:00 PM, Maureen Boccaccio said:

So, remember when we used to gather at the Hangout every Friday evening?  No hired DJ or band...we just danced to whatever was on the juke box.  There was a while when we used to "dress" for the gathering.

Is that something which would interest people nowadays?  (Probably not this Friday for some folks, since it's Good Friday, but...)

I'd definitely be up for that!

I regret I won't be able to make the gathering on the 22nd, though. I've lost internet at home (happens when you can't afford to pay the bill on time) and am relying on a tether to my cell phone. I have a feeling SL would top out my data plan very quickly.

• Like 1

Monday morning feels so bad
Everybody seems to nag me
Coming Tuesday I feel better
Even my old man looks good
Wednesday just don't go
Thursday goes too slow
I've got Friday on my mind

Gonna have fun in the city
Be with my girl, she's so pretty
She looks fine tonight
She is out of sight to me