Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

On 4/17/2017 at 5:04 PM, Skell Dagger said:

In other news, poor Skell worked all weekend (chorus of "Awww!", if you please) including nine sodding hours on his feet yesterday, followed by a walk home in the rain. Collapsed on the couch with a beer and fell asleep in front of the telly. Livin' the life, yo. *snores*

"Awwwwwww!"

18 hours ago, Marianne McCann said:

I wish they'd stop asking me, "What do you wish people would stop asking you?" ;-)

...I really don't mind many questions. I guess the only ones I don't are the ones where someone could have very quickly answered it themselves with 5 seconds and google.

But...isn't that pretty much all of them?

• Like 1

Do you ever have one of those days where you don't get to anything on your to-do list because you're putting out fires all day?  (ok, not real fires..cuz if there was a real fire, putting it out would kinda sorta be at the top of my to-do list :P)

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Do you ever have one of those days where you don't get to anything on your to-do list because you're putting out fires all day?  (ok, not real fires..cuz if there was a real fire, putting it out would kinda sorta be at the top of my to-do list :P)

Has it occurred to you that you don't get to do anything on your to-do list because I'm doing all the things on mine?

• Like 2