Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

<grump mode> I'm getting slightly irritated about the number of large events whose 'token male items' are one baggy/boring sweater/sweatshirt/hoodie or a template leather jacket and t-shirt, as well as a set of couples poses.</grump mode>

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

<grump mode> I'm getting slightly irritated about the number of large events whose 'token male items' are one baggy/boring sweater/sweatshirt/hoodie or a template leather jacket and t-shirt, as well as a set of couples poses.</grump mode>

Well, I know nothing about Alter as far as their men's clothing, but at the Sense event, they are giving away a few gifts - one is a men's suit and one is a men's jacket (gifts in the center).  And their offerings for the event are not "baggy/boring sweater/sweatshirt/hoodie".

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamsLand/94/119/1589

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the link, Lil. I'll check it out :)

I'm just being a grouch today. I've got a "B!tch, please" post brewing for the blog about this, so right about now my mood can be summed up thus:

BgyHJdY.gif

ETA: I just quickly checked it out. The gifts are for various freebie groups (the suit being for SL Frees & Offers, etc). I don't have a single group slot free, sadly. But I did see their full-priced offering there, so I'll head back and grab a demo tomorrow.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

ETA: I just quickly checked it out. The gifts are for various freebie groups (the suit being for SL Frees & Offers, etc). I don't have a single group slot free, sadly.

Ahh, I keep one slot open just for quick join of freebie groups like that

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Gotta love it when a thread is removed when you're in the middle of replying to it. At first you wonder why your post preview doesn't work, then you realise what's happened 9_9

Are you talking about that vag thread where she actually posted a picture of it?  I was upset when I got up this morning and couldn't read the comments from her and someone else that had quoted me.  I had figured her picture would get pulled, but not the entire thread.  Now that the thread is pulled, I'm really curious about what all was said ---- or if maybe the OP really is still 17 yrs old.

10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Now that the thread is pulled, I'm really curious about what all was said ---- or if maybe the OP really is still 17 yrs old.

Her last few posts certainly suggested a 17 yr old temperament..