Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

1 hour ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

I wish I could cam in to determine what's on his tongue...or maybe not! :o

Just a guess ... but this would be during a pilgrimage to mecca and the guy has a hit ot acid printed with a picture of The Kaaba in Al-Masjid al-Haram (google to the rescue :) )  which is the structure behind him.

LSD is "painted" onto sheets of paper which are then cut into small, individual pieces.  The paper usually has tiny repeating pictures on it to show where to cut for dosage.  Micky Mouse as the Sorceror's Apprentice was a famous such image but really, anything will do.

38b799f2849fd7d99dc96e3cb6a3e688--acid-a

So ... in a Christian analogy, he went to the Vatican for Easter mass with a hit of LCD printed with a crucifix. 

Every time I log in, I get to see search waiting with all the adult ads pre-loaded.  I seldom notice what's there any more as I close it by habit, but today I see ....

"Kick back at ****** and let us find the girl or girls who'll give you what you really want."

Great!  What I really want is to have my house deep cleaned for Christmas.  Behind the stove, all the base boards spotless, and cat hair - god, the cat hair - completely gone for once.  Yeah ... that's what I really want.  It's my fantasy and I feel all warm inside just thinking about it.

/me sighs longingly.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Great!  What I really want is to have my house deep cleaned for Christmas.  Behind the stove, all the base boards spotless, and cat hair - god, the cat hair - completely gone for once.  Yeah ... that's what I really want.  It's my fantasy and I feel all warm inside just thinking about it.

OMG - That would be the BEST Christmas present EVER !!!

/me wonders if she could get the kids and hubby to understand a hint or two - or maybe blunt is the best approach.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

Today's b!tch of the day: Companies that no longer give you a phone number to call them for support issues, but instead request your phone number and they will call you -- except that for some reason, half the time, them calling you fails.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Sad 3

Our Horoscope:

Taurus

December 20th, 2017

A sudden windfall may surprise you with unexpected money or love. However, you must be open to receiving the cosmic goodies or they could pass you by unnoticed. Enjoy the fleeting pleasures as electric Uranus harmonizes with your key planet Venus, zapping your 8th House of Regeneration. Sharing your emotions can catalyze your revitalization. An improvement in your finances elevates your spirit. But today’s positive momentum won’t likely last, so make the most of it while you have the chance.

The cosmos is into some freaky stuff, but if it helps my finances, I'll try anything once =~.^=

• Like 1
  • Haha 4