Chat Up Lines

Ian Undercroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, I know this will sound silly but I just adore what you have done with yourself.  It is hard for a man to find his style in SL with so little choice in clothes but you are heartbreakingly gorgeous; never metro and just macho enough to make me want to curl up on your chest and purr like a kitten.

Or maybe ....

Get on the poseball.  No, you take the PINK ball; today I am driving.

Most often received:
Hi

Most hated:
Sup

Worst:
ur sexy

Most liked:
May i kneel before You, Miss Rhonda?

Naiki Muliaina wrote:

Best ever.

How you doin? :smileywink:

MattLeBlanc.jpg

hahahaha !!!   That was a great one!   My son used to imitate him,  soooo cute!

My least favorite after A/S/L is.....    "So what are you wearing?"

I'm 300 miles away, wtf does it matter?

I have a few bests and worsts.

The best: Hey good looking, I like your style.
The worst: ... He was a bot! :smileysad:

The best: after reading my real life profile.. "This is not your paperclip I pulled from my carotid artery is it?"
The worst: after reading my real life profile.. " I, too, killed someone in RL" (she was serious!)

The best: The house is nice and pretty, like you
The worst: My house was in a mess

The best: If you like, I can show you my **beep, beep,tuuuttt** (there mods, I bleeped if for you) a lady friend gave me
The worst: It was the Freenis.

Worst:  "I love the smell of fresh ***** in the morning"  (no, they weren't talking about coffee).

Dullest: "Hi" followed by "H R U?"  

(Since i don't know you from Adam, how can i reasonably answer that except to say, "fine, thanks" which doesn't even begin to cover it.  Or d'you really want to know the finer details?  I suspect not).

Best:  If they comment on something in my profile i'm pretty much okay with that.  :-)  

Randall Ahren wrote:

I just purchased my equipment today. Would you like to help me try it out?

Wait, Randall? Is that good or a bad thing? :smileywink:

the reason i asked, is because I just asked someone randomly last night to try those couple pose balls for my new parcels build and I had no one with me. He refused of course.. :smileysad:

Worst  IM lines to me are the ones that start with some RP that has me in some situation that feels like it's right out of a bad pron movie or some bad friday the 13th girlfriend waiting for the boyfriend to get back with the beers that will make teh sex ooh so much better scene..All before saying hello

StrangerInTeh Night:Walking passed the womens shower room at the gym i notice a light under the door..*Wondering to myself * Who would be here after closing.I sneak into the shower room to investigate.I notice womens clothes on the bench outside the shower .Slowly i sneak looking around the corner and notice you in the shower with your back to me..(He goes into descriptions of how the water bounces off my body and soap dripping and other stuff while watching me neked all while sneaking up on meh in teh showers) Standing only inches behind you i lean to your ear whispering*.It looks like i caught a tresspasser..

Ceka Cianci: Relaxing in a hot shower after teaching her last KungFu class of the day..Thinking everyone else has gone home and is all alone in the building she begins to sing a song that her father used to sing to her everynight after tucking her into bed. ...Singing while rinsing the shampoo from her hair she is startled by hearing a voice in her ear as arms wrap around her.. *WHO THE HELL !!! * Quickly she reacts. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4803 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.