• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Feeling angelic... 

Posted Images

Great shots everyone! I have a few to post. 2 are from a lesson one of my more talented friends gave me on setting up nice windlights (one of me, and one of him ((it counts, he's vain too :smileyvery-happy:)) ) The other purely vanity from yet another ava makeover ^.^ 

now_023.png

now_010.png

gol_004.png

Wow, nice Halloween images! I was also thinking of entering the contest. I am not totally happy with my first attempt so I need to rethink it. The details is not accurate enough, I need to get on my stationary computer and take a bigger image. I wonder if I shall use this theme though, it has a bit of a "story" in it. Only cropping here. I should probably sharpen it a bit and add an overlay or a bit of fancy stuff.

guard me_001ed.jpg

You always post such amazing pictures Marianne :smileyhappy: This Halloween theme really inspired you. 

After using the Snow Rabbit avatar for a few months, I thought i would go back to something more... mature! :D Nea is adorable indeed, but looking so young can have its disadvantages... :smileywink:

skin[3].jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

You always post such amazing pictures Marianne :smileyhappy: This Halloween theme really inspired you. 

After using the Snow Rabbit avatar for a few months, I thought i would go back to something more... mature!
:D
Nea is adorable indeed, but looking so young can have its disadvantages... :smileywink:

skin[3].jpg

Oh wow Val, you are a knockout, I love this new look :) :heart: