Jump to content
Wilhiam Hydraconis

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Recommended Posts


Saraya Starr wrote:

Getting ready for a Toga Party tonight with my family
:)

toga_003 edit.png

 

o.O woah signs up for greek studies lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


NealCrz wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

Getting ready for a Toga Party tonight with my family
:)

toga_003 edit.png

 

o.O

woah signs up for greek studies lol

rolls my eyes and laughs...typical male comment ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying a little old Ireland with my sim.  My home at night in the distance.  Love the windmill and lighthouse. 

Home Irish Sim.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Who cares what people think?  You just keep posting as much as you want.  I may not always take the time to comment on every pic, but I always enjoy seeing them.

Here's one I took of myself last night at a Wizard of Oz themed party...

DresAsGlinda_SLF.png

...Dres (Eat your heart out, Billie Burke.)

I used up my last farmhouse on another witch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


NealCrz wrote:

Trying a little old Ireland with my sim.  My home at night in the distance.  Love the windmill and lighthouse. 

 

 

Home Irish Sim.jpg


It's a far cry from your log home, quite different, I like it :)  Since I can't seem to find a decent Japanese home I may go with an English garden look with one of my Kismet homes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks, The view from the lighthouse is cool.  now if i can find a good firepit with decent chairs. And a few other things i cant locate on MP.

Guess I dont shop enough.

 

Thanks for kicking this forum in the tush :matte-motes-big-grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


NealCrz wrote:

thanks, The view from the lighthouse is cool.  now if i can find a good firepit with decent chairs. And a few other things i cant locate on MP.

Guess I dont shop enough.

 

Thanks for kicking this forum in the tush :matte-motes-big-grin:

What style of firepit you looking for?  Old World style?  If that, have you tried Kismet?

 

And you are welcome, someone had to ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:

newdress.jpg

 

I'll join in too. Showing off my dress from Inguene. They have the cutest clothes that fit really well.

Lovely Raven as always :)  Our petite beauty ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:

newdress.jpg

 

I'll join in too. Showing off my dress from Inguene. They have the cutest clothes that fit really well.

Really nice dress Raven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


NealCrz wrote:

thanks, The view from the lighthouse is cool.  now if i can find a good firepit with decent chairs. And a few other things i cant locate on MP.

Guess I dont shop enough.

 

Thanks for kicking this forum in the tush :matte-motes-big-grin:

What style of firepit you looking for?  Old World style?  If that, have you tried Kismet?

 

And you are welcome, someone had to
;)

 

some how Raven figured it out and sent it to me lol.  lord knows i dont deserve such friends.  Thanks for the tip and thanks Raven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Raven1 Short wrote:

cold logic shopping.jpg

 

Cold Logic shopping with Sara.

50% off sale!

I'm always at the wrong store ,  damn!  ,,,,,Sistas looking good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


NealCrz wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:

cold logic shopping.jpg

 

Cold Logic shopping with Sara.

50% off sale!

I'm always at the wrong store ,  damn!  ,,,,,Sistas looking good.

Yes we some hawt sistas ;)

 

Have to post MY pose of the dress.. pokes her little sis and grins ;)

coldlogicfeb22_003.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


NealCrz wrote:


Raven1 Short wrote:

cold logic shopping.jpg

 

Cold Logic shopping with Sara.

50% off sale!

I'm always at the wrong store ,  damn!  ,,,,,Sistas looking good.

Yes we some hawt sistas
;)

 

Have to post MY pose of the dress.. pokes her little sis and grins
;)

coldlogicfeb22_003.png

 

Yowza again :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazingly beautiful Sara.  Happy classy avatar.  :matte-motes-smile:


Sometimes things don't turn out so well...

There was one store giving away lots past group gifts. I was adjusting one of those necklaces on my avie and suddenly she looked like this:

Avatar-Dissatisfied.jpg

:smileysurprised:  :smileylol:

Usually my avie is happy whatever I give her. This time was clearly different! :smileytongue:
I wonder is she sectrectly developing AI perhaps?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, as the avatar was not so happy I decided to give new necklace and earrings. :matte-motes-wink:

Portrait-1B.jpg


I got also another necklace and earrings from the same shop as the above are. Pretty cool thing has been made with materials on them. The jewelry sparkles into life when the light hits on them. I made two videos to show the effect as in a photo it's not so obvious how they react to light.

♪♫Twinkle, twinkle little st...♪♪... :smileysurprised:   erm, I mean jewelry. :smileytongue:


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:

Another new dress from ColdLogic
:)
  Love their half off sales
;)

 

coldlogicfeb25_001.png

 

such an elegant and beautiful dress on you Sara.  Nice find.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


LoriLexa wrote:

Keeping it alive, nods to Saraya (love your fashion sense girl:matte-motes-big-grin:)

Lorist5_001.jpg


That is sweet to say Lori, thankyou :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Showing some male clothes just in case. Mesh jeans is so fantastic well made now. One thing though... rigged pants and rigged shoes don't mix well. All these looks is made with unrigged footwear, so they can be moved up/down, back/forth.

12890414184_d3f06603c7_z.jpg

12890381724_cb0e0e11ff_z.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...