The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Who cares what people think?  You just keep posting as much as you want.  I may not always take the time to comment on every pic, but I always enjoy seeing them.

Here's one I took of myself last night at a Wizard of Oz themed party...

DresAsGlinda_SLF.png

...Dres (Eat your heart out, Billie Burke.)

I used up my last farmhouse on another witch.

NealCrz wrote:

Trying a little old Ireland with my sim.  My home at night in the distance.  Love the windmill and lighthouse. 

Home Irish Sim.jpg

It's a far cry from your log home, quite different, I like it :)  Since I can't seem to find a decent Japanese home I may go with an English garden look with one of my Kismet homes.

NealCrz wrote:

thanks, The view from the lighthouse is cool.  now if i can find a good firepit with decent chairs. And a few other things i cant locate on MP.

Guess I dont shop enough.

Thanks for kicking this forum in the tush :matte-motes-big-grin:

What style of firepit you looking for?  Old World style?  If that, have you tried Kismet?

And you are welcome, someone had to ;)

Saraya Starr wrote:

NealCrz wrote:

thanks, The view from the lighthouse is cool.  now if i can find a good firepit with decent chairs. And a few other things i cant locate on MP.

Guess I dont shop enough.

Thanks for kicking this forum in the tush :matte-motes-big-grin:

What style of firepit you looking for?  Old World style?  If that, have you tried Kismet?

And you are welcome, someone had to
;)

some how Raven figured it out and sent it to me lol.  lord knows i dont deserve such friends.  Thanks for the tip and thanks Raven

Amazingly beautiful Sara.  Happy classy avatar.  :matte-motes-smile:

Sometimes things don't turn out so well...

There was one store giving away lots past group gifts. I was adjusting one of those necklaces on my avie and suddenly she looked like this:

:smileysurprised:  :smileylol:

Usually my avie is happy whatever I give her. This time was clearly different! :smileytongue:
I wonder is she sectrectly developing AI perhaps?

Ok, as the avatar was not so happy I decided to give new necklace and earrings. :matte-motes-wink:

Portrait-1B.jpg

I got also another necklace and earrings from the same shop as the above are. Pretty cool thing has been made with materials on them. The jewelry sparkles into life when the light hits on them. I made two videos to show the effect as in a photo it's not so obvious how they react to light.

♪♫Twinkle, twinkle little st...♪♪... :smileysurprised:   erm, I mean jewelry. :smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.