The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

You're right, this thread is quite dead and I think it's a shame.  It seems as though people have found better places in which to post their pics in order to share them with other people.  It might be flickr or their own blogs or any other place that doesn't put as many restrictions on what they post or have a storage limit, which makes these places more attractive.  Then there's always the Picture Thread (
), which may have userped most of the activity that this thread use to hold.

Regardless of any of that, here's my most recent favorite pic...

Annex.png

...Dres

ETA: You're pics are gorgeous, as usual, Marianne

Great photograph and outfit :smileyhappy:

Marianne Little wrote:

This thread is so dead. :womanwink:

black fair 2013.jpg

No editing on the avatar images, just blurred the line between them. I was too lazy to make a "proper" collage. The dress and clutch is both from The Black Fair 2013. Store is Pure Poison, no 70 on this list. 

A really hard fair to navigate, it's full and slow. The slurls does not take yu to the right shop, but at least you get a beam to navigate after.

Beautiful photograph and outfit, I love the necklace :smileyhappy:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

You're right, this thread is quite dead and I think it's a shame.  It seems as though people have found better places in which to post their pics in order to share them with other people.  It might be flickr or their own blogs or any other place that doesn't put as many restrictions on what they post or have a storage limit, which makes these places more attractive.  Then there's always the Picture Thread (
), which may have userped most of the activity that this thread use to hold.

Regardless of any of that, here's my most recent favorite pic...

Annex.png

...Dres

ETA: You're pics are gorgeous, as usual, Marianne.

Fantastic my friend!

Peace!

Marianne Little wrote:

This thread is so dead. :womanwink:

black fair 2013.jpg

No editing on the avatar images, just blurred the line between them. I was too lazy to make a "proper" collage. The dress and clutch is both from The Black Fair 2013. Store is Pure Poison, no 70 on this list. 

A really hard fair to navigate, it's full and slow. The slurls does not take yu to the right shop, but at least you get a beam to navigate after.

I didn't realise Madonna was one of a pair of twins!

And now, for something totally different. A blogger challenge: Show me your best androgynous / gender neutral / femboi / tomboy – whatever you want to call it – look. Butch Marianne!

http://slrags2riches.com/2013/08/12/androgyme-a-bloggers-challenge/

AndrogyMe – A Bloggers Challenge.jpg

Ops, a bit big. I use the female skin Bella from Redgrave, and modified the mouth, chin and nose thickness to give it a bit more masculine look. Everything on the picture I had in my inventory before I put together this look. I had to buy a pair of male mesh jeans, that's all.

Why had I a male hoodie and boots? I was shopping on the MP and thought I had bought in for a male alt. D'oh moment. Too many avatars share one brain, and it's not a very good brain.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Will this help wake it up?

Yes Venus!  Everybody is totally awake now.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

One stranger snapped a photo of me at Two Moon Paradise live concert.  He kindly dropped me a copy.  I replaced the background and did some editing on the photo.

2013-05-16 by Cip Quan.jpg

Marianne Little wrote:

And now, for something totally different. A blogger challenge: Show me your best androgynous / gender neutral / femboi / tomboy – whatever you want to call it – look. Butch Marianne!

Ops, a bit big. I use the female skin Bella from Redgrave, and modified the mouth, chin and nose thickness to give it a bit more masculine look. Everything on the picture I had in my inventory before I put together this look. I had to buy a pair of male mesh jeans, that's all.

Why had I a male hoodie and boots? I was shopping on the MP and thought I had bought in for a male alt. D'oh moment. Too many avatars share one brain, and it's not a very good brain.

Lovely, Marianne.  I have an alt that would just die for that hair in blond.

...Dres

Marianne Little wrote:

Great photograph, love the detail :smileyhappy:

Coby Foden wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Will this help wake it up?

Yes Venus!  Everybody is totally awake now.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

One stranger snapped a photo of me at Two Moon Paradise live concert.  He kindly dropped me a copy.  I replaced the background and did some editing on the photo.

2013-05-16 by Cip Quan.jpg

A really pretty photograph :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.