• Announcements

    • Xiola Linden

      The New Community Platform   03/21/2017

      We are still working on making adjustments and changes to the new platform. Thanks  to everyone who has been sending in feedback and filing any bugs you've encountered! 
Guest

The VaNiTy ThReAd

7,634 posts in this topic

@ Seraphiel & Marianne...lovely, just lovely

@ Valerie...breath-taking, where is the dress from?  Love the colors

@ Maryanne...lol, very cute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

@ Valerie...breath-taking, where is the dress from?  Love the colors

Thank you Kylie. I mixed two different oufits: the corsage comes from Ava Lu ("Beaded wildflowers") and the skirt comes from Vita's Boudoir ("spring dress"). :smileyhappy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Elric Anatine wrote:

Human Elric

Elric Anatine Human Valeries_02.png

 

Fox Elric (the Sci Fi version).  I had tremendous fun putting this together as it was quite a departure from my typical EGA self.

Nicely done Eric.  I like the Steampunk (Victorian) look.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Storm who said "Nicely done Eric.  I like the Steampunk (Victorian) look." [is there no quote ability here or am I blind?]

 

Thank you, Sir.  Since coming to SL 4 years ago I've been an avid hunter of Elegant Gothic Victorian attire, and I must say it was near impossible to find then, and even now, while offerings have improved, I find myself still craving for more.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Elric Anatine wrote:

@Storm who said "
Nicely done Eric.  I like the Steampunk (Victorian) look.
" [is there no quote ability here or am I blind?]

 

Thank you, Sir.  Since coming to SL 4 years ago I've been an avid hunter of Elegant Gothic Victorian attire, and I must say it was near impossible to find then, and even now, while offerings have improved, I find myself still craving for more.

Cheers!

 

You can find the Quote ability once you are in the Post Message area.  The button is on the top right.  Next to Spell Check.

Did you by any chance get that outfit from RFyre?  Raven Pennyfeather has some nice gothic, victorian, steampunk designs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Venus Petrov wrote:

 

Seraphiel Galaxy wrote:

Hope this doesn't come out huuuge :smileytongue:

Lovely photo!  Was that taken at Chakryn Forest?

 

Thanks Venus :smileyhappy:........it was taken at a place called Pacifique I discovered on my travels  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Seraphiel Galaxy wrote:

 

Thanks Venus :smileyhappy:........it was taken at a place called Pacifique I discovered on my travels  

 

I know that sim, too.  Lovely!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Venus Petrov wrote:

 

Elric Anatine wrote:

@Storm who said "
Nicely done Eric.  I like the Steampunk (Victorian) look.
" [is there no quote ability here or am I blind?]

 

Thank you, Sir.  Since coming to SL 4 years ago I've been an avid hunter of Elegant Gothic Victorian attire, and I must say it was near impossible to find then, and even now, while offerings have improved, I find myself still craving for more.

Cheers!

 

You can find the Quote ability once you are in the Post Message area.  The button is on the top right.  Next to Spell Check.

Did you by any chance get that outfit from RFyre?  Raven Pennyfeather has some nice gothic, victorian, steampunk designs.

 

Thank you!  Yes, I completely missed that HUGE button labelled "Quote" (/me hangs head in shame).  The obvious continues to escape me.

That outfit is from Falln (one of my favourites, Valeries).  I tend to find, for myself, the best elegant gothic with a Victorian twist ensembles (for men) stem from Falln and Silent Sparrow.  I am admittedly not quite as keen on Rfyre, but do have a few of her ensembles.  AVid has an interesting selection as well, and Blak Opal offers some excellent variety.  But for the best coat tails, it's Silent Sparrow, followed by Falln -- both are wonderful with creating sumptuous suits.

Apologies... I can chat endlessly about fashions sometimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Govindira Galatea wrote:

 

btw, where is the "quote" button that's promised in the Forum FAQ?  It's nowhere on my forum pages.  Is it something that Google Chrome doesn't like?

OMG!! That is so cute!  Is that taken with Kerstin's?

But to answer the question, click "Reply" and the bottom of the post you want quoted.  You will then find the Quote button at the top right of where you edit your message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Elric Anatine wrote:

 

That outfit is from Falln (one of my favourites, Valeries).  I tend to find, for myself, the best elegant gothic with a Victorian twist ensembles (for men) stem from Falln and Silent Sparrow.  I am admittedly not quite as keen on Rfyre, but do have a few of her ensembles.  AVid has an interesting selection as well, and Blak Opal offers some excellent variety.  But for the best coat tails, it's Silent Sparrow, followed by Falln -- both are wonderful with creating sumptuous suits.

Apologies... I can chat endlessly about fashions sometimes!

You have made me curious about Silent Sparrow (again).  I bought several lovely outfits there back in 07 but the last time I was at the shop about a year ago it did not seem to have the same awesome selection it had earlier.  I will visit again soon.   And, you mean FallinAngel?  If so, yes, lots of nice stuff there, too!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

I agree, it should be moved over there...really surprised Suspiria didn't start one. :smileysurprised:

 

 

I did a day earlier but someone had to duplicate it...

First thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Jean Horten wrote:

Here I am, the good witch of the north:
Snapshot_001.jpg

What do you think?

 

Jeannie

Alright Jeannie.  What do I think - I like it!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now