The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

@ Valerie...breath-taking, where is the dress from?  Love the colors

Thank you Kylie. I mixed two different oufits: the corsage comes from Ava Lu ("Beaded wildflowers") and the skirt comes from Vita's Boudoir ("spring dress"). :smileyhappy:

@Storm who said "Nicely done Eric.  I like the Steampunk (Victorian) look." [is there no quote ability here or am I blind?]

Thank you, Sir.  Since coming to SL 4 years ago I've been an avid hunter of Elegant Gothic Victorian attire, and I must say it was near impossible to find then, and even now, while offerings have improved, I find myself still craving for more.

Cheers!

Elric Anatine wrote:

@Storm who said "
Nicely done Eric.  I like the Steampunk (Victorian) look.
" [is there no quote ability here or am I blind?]

Thank you, Sir.  Since coming to SL 4 years ago I've been an avid hunter of Elegant Gothic Victorian attire, and I must say it was near impossible to find then, and even now, while offerings have improved, I find myself still craving for more.

Cheers!

You can find the Quote ability once you are in the Post Message area.  The button is on the top right.  Next to Spell Check.

Did you by any chance get that outfit from RFyre?  Raven Pennyfeather has some nice gothic, victorian, steampunk designs.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Elric Anatine wrote:

@Storm who said "
Nicely done Eric.  I like the Steampunk (Victorian) look.
" [is there no quote ability here or am I blind?]

Cheers!

You can find the Quote ability once you are in the Post Message area.  The button is on the top right.  Next to Spell Check.

Did you by any chance get that outfit from RFyre?  Raven Pennyfeather has some nice gothic, victorian, steampunk designs.

Thank you!  Yes, I completely missed that HUGE button labelled "Quote" (/me hangs head in shame).  The obvious continues to escape me.

That outfit is from Falln (one of my favourites, Valeries).  I tend to find, for myself, the best elegant gothic with a Victorian twist ensembles (for men) stem from Falln and Silent Sparrow.  I am admittedly not quite as keen on Rfyre, but do have a few of her ensembles.  AVid has an interesting selection as well, and Blak Opal offers some excellent variety.  But for the best coat tails, it's Silent Sparrow, followed by Falln -- both are wonderful with creating sumptuous suits.

Apologies... I can chat endlessly about fashions sometimes!

Govindira Galatea wrote:

btw, where is the "quote" button that's promised in the Forum FAQ?  It's nowhere on my forum pages.  Is it something that Google Chrome doesn't like?

OMG!! That is so cute!  Is that taken with Kerstin's?

But to answer the question, click "Reply" and the bottom of the post you want quoted.  You will then find the Quote button at the top right of where you edit your message.

Elric Anatine wrote:

That outfit is from Falln (one of my favourites, Valeries).  I tend to find, for myself, the best elegant gothic with a Victorian twist ensembles (for men) stem from Falln and Silent Sparrow.  I am admittedly not quite as keen on Rfyre, but do have a few of her ensembles.  AVid has an interesting selection as well, and Blak Opal offers some excellent variety.  But for the best coat tails, it's Silent Sparrow, followed by Falln -- both are wonderful with creating sumptuous suits.

Apologies... I can chat endlessly about fashions sometimes!

You have made me curious about Silent Sparrow (again).  I bought several lovely outfits there back in 07 but the last time I was at the shop about a year ago it did not seem to have the same awesome selection it had earlier.  I will visit again soon.   And, you mean FallinAngel?  If so, yes, lots of nice stuff there, too!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.