The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Kascha Matova wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

ty Venus ....... went back to my original shape settings and think this looks much better, at least Wildcat is still recognizible in it :smileyvery-happy: *meows*

And so, pretty kitty. What can you tell us about this incident
?

Hmmm? I think I know how to tell i fmy cat is plannin gto kill me now, that's for sure.

Friend of yours? :matte-motes-whistle:

Being the recipient of several wounds of the nature described, I can tell you one thing: it wasn't the cat.   

Bets a nickel it was the wife.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Kascha Matova wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

ty Venus ....... went back to my original shape settings and think this looks much better, at least Wildcat is still recognizible in it :smileyvery-happy: *meows*

And so, pretty kitty. What can you tell us about this incident
?

Hmmm? I think I know how to tell i fmy cat is plannin gto kill me now, that's for sure.

Friend of yours? :matte-motes-whistle:

Being the recipient of several wounds of the nature described, I can tell you one thing: it wasn't the cat.   

Bets a nickel it was the wife.

Mmhmm. That's how these kitties have been running amok scott-free with clean records for thousands of years. It's "never" the cat!

And the cat in that mugshot is clearly up to no good!

Oki Doki. I just lurv this ♥。♥ "A Dream Realised"

Heaven knows, (pun intended lol), it took me long enough to perfect.. I had to make the wings inworld and all.. (a little rough but hey :-)

DreamsFlowered.jpgThis is the censored version of course. Extremely low resolution.

Oh and so nice to meet you inworld Storm. (Even though I only said Hi :^) It's so cool meeting people in the pixels. You and Keli look fantastic in a piccie together.

Inspiration gained from Flicker pics such as Maureen Boccaccio's astounding "Falling Petals", Squashy Beeswings exquisitely beautiful faery image and Steven William Rimmer's real world antique masterpiece sketch "Fall Of Day". (think Swan Song/Led Zeppelin).

• Like 1

YEAH! I saw that too Dres! The Rocky Horror Picture SLhow thread! lmaooo

Oh and ty Valerie I was actually officially lounging on a cloud, but fell off *winx

Totally awesome picture and outfit as usual Marianne!

Wow pixie that is really nice! probably borderline perhaps? although you can't actually see anything..

the water mustn't be too cold hey ^^? lolliez!

True, but I couldn't resist... hopefully this will make up for it...

LWL.png

I was lounging at my sister's place while she was going through her inventory... what fun!

...Dres *hopes this qualifies him for consideration of a possible admittance into the Ladies Who Lounge club* (Just disregard the facial hair, I missed my wax appointment.)

valerie Inshan wrote:

What about being our first Honorary Member? Hm. Wait, the club has not been created yet. :smileysurprised::smileytongue:

It's hasn't? I've been lounging for two days thinking we were official! :smileyvery-happy:

And Dres definitely qualifies...he lounges and looks good in fishnets, that's all that's required, right??

Tem! Nice to see you post here! Sylvia and you look fantastic as always. You are probably one of the most beautiful couple I saw in SL. This is a lovely picture.

Last night, I gave a try to V2 with shadows enabled. And frankly, I loved it, although it slowed a tlittle the viewer performances. But the effects on the house and landscape are stunning.

shadows.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Tem! Nice to see you post here! Sylvia and you look fantastic as always. You are probably one of the most beautiful couple I saw in SL. This is a lovely picture.

Last night, I gave a try to V2 with shadows enabled. And frankly, I loved it, although it slowed a tlittle the viewer performances. But the effects on the house and landscape are stunning.

Maybe the vainest couple in SL........? :smileyvery-happy:

Valerie... your house looks fantastic. I love the shadows of the trees over the terrace.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.