The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

Sion Pearl wrote:

My new favourite dress.

You have some of the best outfits. Who makes that one?

:) That one's by Defectiva. Who make skimpy space dresses for the girls and military uniforms for the boys.The boots are by Abyss.

But it is very, very nice.

@Sylvia:  /me laughs  Thank you for the lovely compliment.  The outfit is from Gothicatz called Bonita and it came out almost one year ago but I am sure it is still in the shop.  They rarely retire things.

BTW,  you look wonderful today (despite the lurking clown!).

bloodrayne1.png

For the longest time I didn't know that I could enable shadows! It's BloodRayne! Yeah, I saw the movie which was really really bad...but it was also a video game which was good. I think I got the costume at Deviance and the blades from the Marketplace.

Aaaah!!! I finally have my new iMac! Wow, it's like a new SL life is starting thank to the quadricore and a proper graphic card! :smileyhappy: So here I am, gardening and landscaping on my sim this morning. As you can see, I was in good company. :smileytongue:

Snapshot_002.JPG

Snapshot_003.jpg

Pussycat Catnap wrote:

How do shadows and all the other effects of the newest viewer code look on that iMac - especially that blurred 3D some people are using?

Debating between one of those or a new PC for a desktop.

I haven't tried yet because I have to enter these DNS settings Viewer 2 is requesting me. Actually, I am kind of worried it messes up my current DNS settings with my router, lol. I'll give it a try though. I too am very curious about that.

So many lovely photos!

@Pixie:  I love the alluring look!

@Wildcat:  Great to see you again.  Sexy as always! *meow

@Pussycat: A demure pose!

@Bree: Remind me to look for you at the bottom of any dark staircase.  Dynamic!

@Val:  You are Queen of your Domain!  Lovely.

Here I am..feeling innocent today

venus vanity43_002.jpg

Lovely pics :smileyvery-happy: .... ty Venus, yeah I hope to spend some more time in the forum again but spending more time in-world atm.... anyhow I finally decided (after almost 3 years) to change my avatar appearance/looks and this is the result as of today ...*meows*

WILDCATNEW.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.