The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is me contemplating important subjects at my skybox under an impossibly flawless sky. Even though the sky is constantly changing, it's always beautiful. It's whole, complete, perfect, and always has been. We are but the tiniest of wisps of vapor in a vast and infinite heaven, but together we make a perfect sky (click the images for a larger view). 

Snapshot_014.png

Snapshot_014.png

The test of a build is the satisfaction it gives you. There is no other test. If the build produces tranquility, it's right. If it disturbs you, it's wrong until either the build or your mind is changed. This build does not disturb me.

ps: The typo in the first sentence did disturb me. Hence the edit.

@ Venus - Thank you! In fact, I was trying out an outfit to wear to an opening of a teahouse! :smileyhappy:

@ Val - Thank you, too! But I forgot to lounge...please don't eject me from the group! /me hugs you back 

@ Randall - That looks like a great place to conemplate; I love the way the pool is elevated above the rest of what we can see. 

Google epiphany jewelry, it's gorgeous and it's platinum plated and not too expensive.

I liked your poem, Dres.  My sentiments, exactly.  I can't get enough of them white hot metals; silver is considered the shiniest of all the metals and there are ways to keep it tarnish free.  I've been investing in silver since it was like $4 U.S. dollars an ounce (in India that is thanks to eBay and being able to get silver so inexpensively; silver is still much cheaper on eBay).

This silver is for an inheritance for my family tho.  I have no intention of selling any silver.  It will go to the next generation.  This white metal collection is my gift to them after I am gone.   I hope it's worth something someday for them!  Who knows?  I'd rather it be kept as family heirlooms, but when I go, it's up to them what they want to do with it -  sell it or hold it for future valuation as I won't be here, but it's going to be left to them.  Who's them, well my family. 

Thanks to everyone who liked my pic!  I finally got windows for those empty hallway windows.... finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is an understatement about those windows!)

Gorgeous last photos ladies, they are very serene and have a wonderful peaceful feeling to them. 

p.s. We might need a Vanity Thread II as I was having difficulty pulling up this thread in search?  But it could just be SL acting up or somethin?  Anyhow, I tried like five times just now and couldn't pull up the Vanity Thread.  Vanity Thread II, anyone? 

I think that was some kind of freaky fluke going on.  I tried five times to pull it, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail.  Then I clicked on my name and had to find it via the path under my username.  That just must have been some kind of weird fluke going on this morning. 

Thank you for your sweet words Venus! I am experiencing a true drama about this LAQ hair: whatever I do they wont rez in V2.8 beta (but I can enable shadows) and, they do rez perfectly in Firestorm (but shadows are unavailable). Go figure such a dilemma! :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.