The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes I like very much too because I am into Fae role play but don't have the money to go extravagant on SL at this time. 

But I liked your picture so much, I thought I might suggest that perhaps you could sell some as SL artwork as that was lovely!  And, I tried looking for fairy artwork to put in my SL home, but came up empty-handed.  I found a few, but nothing as artistic as yours.

Mayalily wrote:

Yes I like very much too because I am into Fae role play but don't have the money to go extravagant on SL at this time. 

But I liked your picture so much, I thought I might suggest that perhaps you could sell some as SL artwork as that was lovely!  And, I tried looking for fairy artwork to put in my SL home, but came up empty-handed.  I found a few, but nothing as artistic as yours.

Thank you very much Mayalily.. My SL sissy created those for me, she is very talented and has just started a business doing SL photography.. I'm very proud of her and very willing to share her work (my SL profile is updated frequently with the new pictures she does for me).

As far as artwork for your home, it's very easy to create your own.  Google - Images - Fairy or Fairies (or even Fantasy) and you will find so many free images that you can save on your computer then upload into SL and add as a texture to a simple box you have built and flattened to the dimensions you need. ;)

@ Venus and Valerie, I know this is way off topic but you both just mentioned my favorite film of all time.

Did either of you see the sequel, Far Away So Close? It follows the other angel, Cassiel, who takes on human form, but his life takes a different turn than his friend Damiel. Cassiel experiences the darker side of human existence. It's beautifully tragic. It may not be as great as the first, as sequels often aren't, but it's still well worth watching and the soundtrack is just lovely. :matte-motes-smile:

Oh that's a good idea.  I even have a book of all the great fairy paintings.  I'll have to try to do that.  I collect all kinds of fairy art in rl, so you and your sister did an excellent job!  Just fantastic and very professional! 

Mayalily wrote:

Oh that's a good idea.  I even have a book of all the great fairy paintings.  I'll have to try to do that.  I collect all kinds of fairy art in rl, so you and your sister did an excellent job!  Just fantastic and very professional! 

Thank you again.  As you can see, my love of fairies is also a big part of my RL .. this is my favorite tattoo (yes, it's really mine. Yes, I have more, just not fairies lol).  And yes if you have a scanner you can upload even more images.  Have fun creating.  

ypt4D.png

Wiki

Perrie Juran wrote:

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Been a while... thought I'd post something new (and I've changed my skin.. so good time to update here :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: )

Wiki close up

Wiki fairy

May I have permission to fall in love with you?

/me blushes...

be warned...not only am I *wicked* .. Ima BRAT ;)

Wiki

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote
May I have permission to fall in love with you?

/me blushes...

be warned...not only am I *wicked* .. Ima BRAT
;)

Wiki

I see nothing wrong with a man spoiling his woman.  :)

I have also been told on a few occasions that "I am dangerous."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.