Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

55 minutes ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Do you know how the Forum secret santa works - I got my person but who do i gift the present to now? Do i gift it to them in which case they know who it was from. And does it give you the option to only give it on xmas day? All ready to do it but just want to make sure i get it right. Thanks.

I am not sure but I am sure someone will tell you!

Peace!

4 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Do you know how the Forum secret santa works - I got my person but who do i gift the present to now? Do i gift it to them in which case they know who it was from. And does it give you the option to only give it on xmas day? All ready to do it but just want to make sure i get it right. Thanks.

I know of one person that chose to use an alt.  You may but you don't have to.

You don't have to wait for Christmas either.  Several people sent their gifts the first night -- which surprised me :)  So far, over half of the gifts have been sent and received.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I know of one person that chose to use an alt.  You may but you don't have to.

You don't have to wait for Christmas either.  Several people sent their gifts the first night -- which surprised me :)  So far, over half of the gifts have been sent and received.

Looks like I missed something.

I visited with some of Mom's buddies at a holiday bash at the retirement center yesterday. One of them finally erased any wistfulness Mom might have had about not having grandchildren.

The day before, Mom's friend had celebrated Christmas with her three generations of offspring. With a new crop of little ones and puppies in the clan, she reasoned it would be nice to give out a lot of soft, cuddly things, all the same so as not to show favoritism. Being a chocolate lover, she was thrilled when she found a huge display of Hershey's Kisses pillows wearing Santa hats and reindeer antlers, on an end cap at Walmart. She scooped them all up in her shopping cart and rushed home to wrap them.

Imagine the surprise on the faces of all four generations when the kiddies unwrapped their presents to reveal they'd all received grinning Christmas Piles of Poop. And it's at this point that the generation gap split the widest. While poor Great Gramma, realizing the error of her ways, began showering the family with apologies and offers to return the presents in exchange for something more "appropriate", her three generations squealed with glee, claiming that the darling pillows had been... "The greatest Christmas presents ever."

If only I'd had children.

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 7

On 12/16/2017 at 12:28 PM, Hippie Bowman said:

The Annual Lagrange Point Spaceport Christmas Party is happening today at 12 Noon.  You are all invited for skating and holiday music!  Hope to see you!

Here is the location!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lagrange%20Point/141/154/22

Christmas 2017.png

Ooooh, a Christmas tree burning!

How wonderful!

I'm sorry I missed it.

;-(.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 2

We'll be getting something similar Thursday or Friday night. My winter break starts on Friday and I don't plan to do anything or go anywhere. In fact the only thing I want to get out of bed for is to unlock the dog door in the morning and I'm hoping the hubby does that this time. =~.^=

• Like 2