Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Merry Christmas Everyone!  Enjoy this short film.  What was Christmas like, in the 50's? Back to Golden Days!

<snip to save space>

Peace on Earth!

I noticed it was a "white" Christmas, even in crowds on the streets. Unfortunately those weren't golden days for many people.

Now that I've been a downer ... Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! May everyone have peace and happiness.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, Parhelion Palou said:

I noticed it was a "white" Christmas, even in crowds on the streets. Unfortunately those weren't golden days for many people.

Now that I've been a downer ... Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays! May everyone have peace and happiness.

Although I understand nostalgia, I don't feel it. Wanting the "good ol' days" seems to imply that things are getting worse. The statistics say otherwise. Of course, the statistics say nothing about individuals. When things really are getting worse, it can be comforting to think back to better days.

But the future is where I'm going to spend the rest of my life, and today is the first day in which I can work to make it better, or seem better. If that's my goal, nostalgia means failure.

So, this holiday season, I wish a nostalgia free future for everyone.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Clover Jinx said:

Sigh, I wish my boys liked baths that much. I just wash my hands and they head for the hills!

Oy, my dog loved water. He'd get himself muddy just so we'd have to wash him. When Mom was washing things in the stationary tub (why are they called that? are there roving ones?) he'd sit at her feet and whimper. If I left the bathroom door ajar, he'd be in the shower with me. On walks to the lake, he'd run into the water and discover it was way colder than he expected, then turn and look at me to see if I was was stupid enough to follow him in.

I was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We had huskies.  One loved trying to eat the water stream from the hose, but the other cried like a baby if you got him the tiniest bit wet.

Our cat ran hot and cold over water. He'd howl during the entirety of his baths, but didn't resist them. After I toweled him off, he'd run under the sofa, flip over on his back and race back and forth using that gauzy underside fabric for traction. By the time we got rid of the sofa, that fabric was gone.

• Haha 4

How the hell does a creator even manage this?  Granted, this is a regular standard sizing mesh dress, but still it should not be uneven.  Not even the old classic boobs were different sizes and especially not the mesh body ones.  Some creators really drive me nuts with their lack of quality control.

temp1.jpg.10acca9ff10b8b42e656c6440202c58c.jpg

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

How the hell does a creator even manage this?  Granted, this is a regular standard sizing mesh dress, but still it should not be uneven.  Not even the old classic boobs were different sizes and especially not the mesh body ones.  Some creators really drive me nuts with their lack of quality control.

5a4469e3c10f3_BandAidFix.jpg.801c8cfc384d2a53e0bf338c9bc26696.jpg

FIFY!

• Haha 6

41 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There must have been some flaws in some of the older original standard sizing mesh templates.  I've now found dresses from 3 different creators that are smaller around one breast - and these are all from way back when mesh clothing first came out.  Since we all used a supplied alpha with the garments back then, rather than using a hud to alpha various parts, it likely wasn't noticable.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.