Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Danger Will Robinson! We got another one!

Yeah, but the new one is clueless in a different way.  This one is just obstinate and very likely a snowflake that can't handle disagreement.

:SwingingFriends:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, but the new one is clueless in a different way.  This one is just obstinate and very likely a snowflake that can't handle disagreement.

Still a quick way to waste your time and steal a part of your soul. (Am I getting cynical after all these years? o.O  )

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

This video represents my wife before she has her coffee. Be afraid! Very afraid!

During work days, I jump into the shower immediately after getting out of bed.  Very soon after my husband and I started living together, I would get out of the shower to find a cup of coffee waiting for me on the vanity.  Apparently I was a bit too grumpy for his liking when I would go downstairs to get it myself.  He has continued that to this day.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

During work days, I jump into the shower immediately after getting out of bed.  Very soon after my husband and I started living together, I would get out of the shower to find a cup of coffee waiting for me on the vanity.  Apparently I was a bit too grumpy for his liking when I would go downstairs to get it myself.  He has continued that to this day.

You are lucky to have a man like that.  My husband doesn't seem to be aware that we own a kitchen much less make me coffee.

When Clover lived here she spoiled me and made me coffee.  Even packed my lunch most days.  It would hurt her feeling if I got up to refill my own coffee.

I miss her being here.  Like the Earth would miss the sun.  Like Joe missed Norma Jean.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

much less make me coffee.

Well, typically I make the coffee the night before and set the timer - at least during the week.  If he gets up first on the weekend and the pot isn't ready to turn on, he will make a pot because he wants it also - he's just not as grumpy as me without it.

• Like 4

During the decade I had a husband, he made his own coffee. He also usually got up and left the house before I got out of bed... because he's smart.

While I like the aroma of roasted coffee beans, I can't stand the smell of the stuff once brewed, or the breath of anyone who drinks it. I have no idea why I tolerate the lot of you constantly rhapsodizing about coffee every day.

Well okay, the idea of a devil achieving sainthood via coffee induced martyrdom does have its appeal.

Carry on.

Happy Pique of the Week, Kids!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

During the decade I had a husband, he made his own coffee. He also usually got up and left the house before I got out of bed... because he's smart.

While I like the aroma of roasted coffee beans, I can't stand the smell of the stuff once brewed, or the breath of anyone who drinks it. I have no idea why I tolerate the lot of you constantly rhapsodizing about coffee every day.

Well okay, the idea of a devil achieving sainthood via coffee induced martyrdom does have its appeal.

Carry on.

Happy Pique of the Week, Kids!!!

More root beer, dear?

Root Beer.PNG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Josephine Carissa said:

ps. passing out cold brew coffee this morning, if you haven't tried it yet....it really is good : )

My hubby a fanatic non-coffee drinker (now only on the coldest winter days) makes the best cold coffee I've ever had. He hasn't made any in a long time, I may need to sweet-talk him.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

passing out cold brew coffee this morning, if you haven't tried it yet....it really is good : )

I have still not had cold brew coffee.  I drink iced coffee frequently but not cold brewed.  I don;t trust the cold brew process to extract all the caffeine I need.

[eta]
The coffee places around here only sell cold brew sweetened and with cream.  I want it black and bitter ... like my soul.

[eta2]
Am I the only one that thinks there is the skin from a face wadded up at the bottom of that glass?

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have still not had cold brew coffee.  I drink iced coffee frequently but not cold brewed.  I don;t trust the cold brew process to extract all the caffeine I need.

[eta]
The coffee places around here only sell cold brew sweetened and with cream.  I want it black and bitter ... like my soul.

[eta2]
Am I the only one that thinks there is the skin from a face wadded up at the bottom of that glass?

Have I told you I love you today yet?

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.