Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LOL - When my husband got back in town tonight I whined about having to fiddle with the thermostat settings and told him I wanted one that would do both heat and cool within a range.  He chuckled, said "Oops, I guess I forgot to tell you".  He apparently installed one earlier this summer, but since we weren't in the spastic time of year yet, he had just left the setting on Cool rather than Auto, so it wasn't using the range.  

I suppose if I had spent a bit more time staring at the different screens and settings I might have realized it eventually.  ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, EmpereurNapoleonBonaparte said:

Bonjour, citoyen ! What is going on lately? Is there a major event right now? I am wondering if anyone wants to be my friend and perhaps talk about something interesting?

Bonjour, welcome to the forums. Get that hand out of your jacket, Napoleon!

Let's take your questions one at time:

I have been going on lately... and on, and on, and on. It's what I do

Monday is every week's major event!

One of the best ways to make friends around here is through conversation. You're welcome to join us here in the forums and you're welcome to visit Hippie's moveable feast in-world every Sunday morning at 8AM SL time. Hippie announces the location of each weeks breakfast both on his feed and in the breakfast club group, which you can join in-world. Just dig into Hippie's profile to find the group.

I think spiders are interesting!

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

• Like 1

image.png.2bc25527671de63ff17dbfc2c8ac9459.png

Sad Monday Everyone☹️

Congratulations Team Europe for winning the 2018 Ryder Cup (Golf Tournament not Bike Racing hehe).  We Americans can learn some regarding working together and playing well as a team☹️  But, we can look forward to trying to reclaim the trophy at Whistling Straits Golf Club on the shores of Lake Michigan in 2020?

23 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Bonjour, welcome to the forums. Get that hand out of your jacket, Napoleon!

Let's take your questions one at time:

I have been going on lately... and on, and on, and on. It's what I do

Monday is every week's major event!

One of the best ways to make friends around here is through conversation. You're welcome to join us here in the forums and you're welcome to visit Hippie's moveable feast in-world every Sunday morning at 8AM SL time. Hippie announces the location of each weeks breakfast both on his feed and in the breakfast club group, which you can join in-world. Just dig into Hippie's profile to find the group.

I think spiders are interesting!

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

Bonjour, Madame McMasters !

My hand?! It’s actually a fashion statement. However, I do that whenever my stomach hurts. What makes you think it’s a faux pas to you?

I was here in the forums before, but that was a year ago. I didn’t go here again because I’ve been busy with my studies in college. Sorry! I can’t join any virtual world events right now. Alas, I’m not retired since I’m way too young. I have to wait about 4 - 5 decades until I finally get retired and have a lot of time for myself.

I have no opinion on spiders, but it’s interesting to learn the science about them and ho the evolved. The same goes with other living things.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2018 at 11:53 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Good morning all and Happy Saturday - though I am battling an extreme sinus headache this morning.

image.png.cdc2b229f64f929bcd36416e9288acf5.png

/me wanders off in search of more coffee.

Take 500 Ester Vitamin C. One when you wake up, one before you go to bed. hope you're already better!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.