All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The Silverfall Movie Theater, Bowling Lanes, Working Arcade, Mechanical Bull Riding, and MORE. Bring the family or a date! There are always contests running -- win lindens and prizes! FREE and always OPEN! Join Our Discord Server for movie showtimes, contest information and more: https://discord.gg/rfrPWmgv8a This is where you'll find me -- always tweaking, adding, improving.
  3. The Silverfall Movie Theater, Bowling Lanes, Working Arcade, Mechanical Bull Riding, and MORE. Bring the family or a date! There are always contests running -- win lindens and prizes! FREE and always OPEN! [https://discord.gg/rfrPWmgv8a Discord]. This is where you'll find me -- always tweaking, adding, improving.
  4. Wow what a bunch of nutcases brainstorming this intensely on why they have to look at naked kids online
  5. What they are preventing is the Child avatar from being able to turn it back on themselves. That's why Alphaing won't work. It must not be able to be removed. The thing with all this though is that what is to stop them from just putting on a non compliant body at any time. I am pretty sure ***play doesn't happen in the open and if it's two or three people doing it they are behind closed doors. Who would know but them and do you think they will be sending in AR reports on themselves? Unless they make a specific account for adults that can't purchase child avatar things and a specific Child Avatar account that can't purchase adult things then it's very simple to get around the rules while appearing to comply in public. I kind of see this as LL saying "welp, we did what we could to curtail the behavior. If they get caught not conforming then we have reason to ban" BUT the thing is that they never will be caught and nothing will change. It's just made it a lot of hassle for those that were already following the rules. Yes, there is something bigger happening here and we just don't know what it is....yet.
  6. They know you're not. That's something done to "friends". You're no friend of mine. You come across as insincere as this whole thread. I live in the UK, I've met Irish people fairly often, and no, it's not something you see all the time.
  7. A very well known (and oddly popular) forum "personality" was permabanned about 12 or so years ago. He refused to go quietly into that good night, but reappeared here, on the forums, using literally a dozen or more new accounts. He'd pop back in again after getting banned, hang around for a few months until he was once again detected, and banned yet again . . . and then rinse and repeat for about 4 years I think. They couldn't keep him off the forum, yet alone in-world.
  8. Sure, anytime. I know you have a full SL social life on top of a full RL.
  9. Great way to move between ratings though! Nobody's going to say anything about an adult in diapers 🤪
  10. This is why I am against permabans for any reason. They don't work. They have never worked. Especially when it comes to dealing with the actual bad apples, they just come right back. The honest ones stay away and get to deal with emotional trauma and ptsd.
  11. Of course I do! And I'd like to reconnect; it's been a while! Look for a shout out from me in-world!
  12. Do you mean pose balls to rezz? I would recommend to simply click on the animation/pose in your inventory to run it. So this works everywhere. If you only have pose balls in your inventory, you could try to rezz that pose ball on a rezz sim and edit it. If the pose ball has modify rights you are eventually be able to extract the pose/animation inside the pose ball to your inventory and use it without the need of rezzing.
  13. Here, hitting the nail on the head. LL goes the way like so many things in the world nowadays. Blaming and punishing the victims/mass and not the offenders. Child/teen/woman doesn't r*ped it/herself because it/she is dressed provocative, it's the perv that isn't able to keep his hands at home.
  14. Btw @Scylla Rhiadra, if you ever want to see how my avi looks now (beyond that tiny profile pic here lol) just let me know. If not, zero problem!
  15. Ah, ok, thx Scylla. I have a lot of thoughts on that, but they vary a lot with context. Honestly, I am sure I am too ill-informed to really have anything worth saying on the topic. Also, I am quite sure that however I feel one way or another makes absolutely zero difference in whatever rules are implemented by LL either here or in SL. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope you are doing well! Caer
  16. I am seeking someone reliable who is well versed in promoting a business on SL related social media, marketplace and forums, as well as keeping an already existing website up to date using Canva software. Access to our Canva team will be provided. This person would also be required to assist renters if they need it, though our system is very robust and automated so there are not a lot of issues that would need to be addressed. Further, we already have people on staff to manage this for the most part, so this person would need only to fill in the rare gaps. Compensation will be provided with a free rental + lindens. You will also be given free access to a sim wide work platform with usually over 10k prims to play with, a ground level sandbox area to use if you like to do photography, and free membership to the Cyprian Garden group if you'd like it. We have been in business since 2011 and plan to be around for many years to come. If you are interested, please send Dorian Meredith a notecard in world with information about your experience and what you can bring to the table. Hobbyists are certainly welcome and even preferred.
  17. Well, this is also another sore point in the community. Majority of the problem comes from a small group of players that keep getting banned, recreating accounts and just coming back. LL would punish the ones that follow the rules instead of dealing with the constant rule breakers. That is the impression in the community.
  18. It's about changes to rules for child avatars. It's not really doom and gloom -- just a bit of hurt feelings or confusion (which I sort of get), and some triumphalism on the other side (which is unnecessary and unhelpful). And welcome back, Caer! 🙂
  19. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - YOUR GROUP ON LAND ALL PARCELS ARE FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Firmans Haven Teleport at Firmans Haven (M) 512m - 175 prim - L$149/w 50% OFF - Now Only L$75/w* - 50% OFF *Up to 4 Weeks Roadside - 1x Protected - Wide - Flat ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Tovel Teleport at Tovel (M) 1,024m - 351 prim - L$249/w Grand Fathered --> 10% OFF - Now Only L$225/w - 10% OFF Roadside - 1x Protected - Flat & Square ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Carbonel Teleport at Carbonel (M) 1,024m - 351 prim - L$249/w 24% OFF - Now Only L$189/w* - 24% OFF *Up to 8 Weeks Golden Sands - 32x32 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Athabasca Teleport at Athabasca (M) 1,024m - 351 prim - L$249/w Grand Fathered --> 10% OFF - Now Only L$225/w - 10% OFF Roadside - 1x Protected - Flat & Square ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Storgosia Teleport at Storgosia (M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Grand Fathered --> 10% OFF - Now Only L$450/w - 10% OFF Golden Sands 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Meincassel Teleport at Meincassel (M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Grand Fathered --> 10% OFF - Now Only L$450/w - 10% OFF Grass Hills - 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Olivia Teleport at Olivia (G) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Grand Fathered --> 10% OFF - Now Only L$450/w - 10% OFF Deep Waters - 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Chindo Teleport at Chindo (M) 2,304m - 791 prim - L$599/w Grand Fathered --> 15% OFF - Now Only L$509/w - 15% OFF Roadside - Wide ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Arpeggio Teleport at Arpeggio (G) 2,512m - 862 prim - L$599/w Grand Fathered --> 10% OFF - Now Only L$539/w - 10% OFF Ocean Front & Roadside 3x - Protected ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Hyralios Teleport at Hyralios (M) 4,096m - 1,406 prim - L$899/w Grand Fathered --> 5% OFF - Now Only L$854/w - 5% OFF Deep Waters - 64m x 64m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - GROUP DEEDED ON DEMAND ALL PARCELS FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! these are week to week tenancy prices - ask for the long term (grandfathered) prices! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  20. Agreed. I think that this is one thing that they could change that would really make a difference in how this is perceived.
  21. May be time to switch to a new, updated head.
  22. The modesty layer is also a joke when the rebirth body exists. Aren't you a child avatar ? Not right now .....
  1. Load more activity