Casper and their "fantastic" support

4 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Yup, nearly every clothing store merchant group is flooded with "Casper's broken!" or ?My stuff hasn't delivered!" messages for the past few hours.

Great way to open Shop N Hop....not being able to buy anything!   I wonder if they just got overloaded with all the shopping today.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Great way to open Shop N Hop....not being able to buy anything!   I wonder if they just got overloaded with all the shopping today.

I went around yesterday to one particular shop for early access to receive that store’s gifts & they arrived, but no other gifts I clicked (probably 5 stores around the one) delivered.  No idea if it was caspervend or just coincidence.

Just now, Pixie Kobichenko said:
28 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I went around yesterday to one particular shop for early access to receive that store’s gifts & they arrived, but no other gifts I clicked (probably 5 stores around the one) delivered.  No idea if it was caspervend or just coincidence.

Yeah I did quite a lot of early access shopping yesterday and Caspervend and other vendors were fine. Other vendors were fine today, but not Caspervend. Strange you didn't get the gifts yesterday, even in multiple stores.

• Like 1

Lore announced in group chat that we should wait and most will come through eventually.  I'd already contacted the owner where my purchases didn't go through though.  Even so, I'm not buying anything else until this is fixed.

• Like 2

Just now, Ingrid Ingersoll said:
5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Even so, I'm not buying anything else until this is fixed.

same

Yeah...too much of a hassle...and is easy for me to forget what didn't go through.

With one store I had to copy my transaction history, put it in a note card, and go to her store and find her mailbox to drop it in. No IM's or note cards can be sent to her directly.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I have had to set my Saturday Sale item for sale with buy a prim!  It's like 2006 all over again weirdly also I had just rebuilt a house from pre-mesh times in 2011 ish.

Next I'll have a shoe up my bottom when I teleport, and this coming Wednesday we will be offline all day for maintenance.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Charlotte Bartlett said:

I have had to set my Saturday Sale item for sale with buy a prim!  It's like 2006 all over again weirdly also I had just rebuilt a house from pre-mesh times in 2011 ish.

Next I'll have a shoe up my bottom when I teleport, and this coming Wednesday we will be offline all day for maintenance.

LOL well great...at least there's something I can possibly buy in this mess!!

The smartest thing I saw from a store was a post to their group telling members they were using a different vendor service, with a LM to their Shop & Hop shop.

I got store credit from 2 stores that use a different service, then took my time picking out a couple outfits at their mainstores.

Most the free gifts seemed to work. I could get the free antlers from Be Spoke, but not the $L 1 group gift head.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Charlotte Bartlett said:

Oh my gosh. Somebody should make a mesh outfit with hair & shoes up the butt for an April Fools day outfit. A free group gift.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/21/2024 at 8:53 PM, Charlotte Bartlett said:

I haven't seen a shoe in the butt since 2006 .. Epic!! 😀